• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      So the ex is going to be joining a new campaign, and she asked me to paint her figure, the Stonehaven female gnome rogue....

Still just starting, but need to motivate myself, as well as keeping track of colors....
      Scalera is Reaper Linen White
      Pupil Warcolours Green 3
      Skin SC 75 Arabic shade...

Check back as more gets done!

• By Ducknuck84
      One of a set of 4 thieves that came from Ral Partha many years ago 1 i panted long ago, 1 i lost, 1 still needs to be painted, and them there is this guy. was a fun paint  but man those small eyes on old figures 

• By MoebiusStrip
      The two minis from the bones IV core set just look like they want to battle, so I made them ;)

Griffin, Wyvern ... Bones IV core set
      Hiding Halfling ... TTCombat
      Hill ... XPS

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening all!

here comes another rogue, the male version of the female that I just finished a few days ago.  For both of them I did the same skin color, starting out with Olive Skin, but then the other colors I diverged. I was thinking, much unlike the earlier elves and half-elves I did, that rogues would be more chaotic and independent and wouldn't likely dress so similarly.

I tried to give this guy that kind of reddish hair that you sometimes see with Afghan men on the TV, the ones that probably dye their beards.  Didn't just want a black or deep brown. Don't know if it turned out like I'd hoped, would welcome your opinions:

And here are a few photos of them together:

I also did different bases on them.  Upon hindsight, I probably should have done them both equally, but oh well, too late now!

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all!

So I just finished working on this little thief, from Ral Partha's male and female range later on, maybe in the end of the eighties/beginning of the nineties, not so sure. I'm working on the male version, but that probably won't be finished for a few days.  

So used Reaper's Olive Skin as her base/mid-tone color, just in case anybody's curious.

I think this was sculpted by Jeff Grace.  Pretty simple miniature to paint.  The one stickler was all her studs.

Anyhows, hope you all enjoy!

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)