Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Stonehaven: Peacekeeper's Oath

Stonehaven runs into next month, though, breaks the two up some . . . . :devil:

Actually afraid I'll have to pass on this one. I like the looks of it, but it's more than I've found I feel comfortable paying for a tabletop board/card/whatever game.

Gonna be some busy business around here if Tre launches his next one this month, too . . . .

Mmm, I'm only set to remind for now, but it's tempting...

I like how a bunch of the Orc designs are beefed up versions of the never-made concepts for the Half-Orcs.

I can't resist a Stonehaven project so I'm in on this. It's pretty tough to be going alongside Bones 3 though!

I like the look of the minis, but I have no need of yet another game that will sit in the cupboard unplayed.

I'll keep an eye on it, see if a minis only option pops up.

• Like 1

This far there's nothing that interests me in Bones III, so I'm going to throw my $$ on this project.

Cards for all the Stonehaven minis evar? I can let my Gnomes attack the tyrannical Swan Queen and her Pixies? Or have my Dwarfs defend their homes against a band of Trolls?

I'm very glad I backed all their previous stuff :^)

Scenario idea; let all the children from previous projects band together to ward of a lone Troll Mother.
Scenario idea: let all the woodland creatures attack the Mechanist half-orc,his Pilot elf buddy and their Automaton. 'The forest is OURS! Oh noes! Stork has turned against us!'

Edited by Godfather Punk
  • Like 1

I would like to see a game play video, and have the rules be able to be downloaded. I have to see how a game is played for me to buy, but it looks intriguing.

I like the look of the minis, but I have no need of yet another game that will sit in the cupboard unplayed.

I'll keep an eye on it, see if a minis only option pops up.

I'd like "just the minis" too... Hubby and I aren't big on board games, but those minis look fantastic....  :ik_oops:

Going to plastic - that's a big move! And is it just me or do some of those pics look like renders? I wonder if Mike is going into digital modelling? I couldn't see anything about it on the page though...

• Like 1

Agreed with a minis only pledge. I'm not real big on the decision to make these plastic. So far, Stonehaven's offerings being in metal has allowed for some slight bending to remove the flatness of some of the sculpts. This...well those sorts of mods are too time consuming for now.

Not my kind of thing, don't back many games and just got in a bunch of Stonehaven so I don't think I'll back this one. I wish them tons of luck tho as they are an awesome little company!

Whoa! I missed the bit about Plastic. :unsure:

I thought these would be metal like we're used to.

If I'm going to pay $147 for plastic minis I expect CMoN amounts of figures.