A quotation a day...

Weezoh

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Computers in the future may weight no more than 1.5 tons." - "Popular Mechanics" 1949

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist_" - General John Sedwick's last words, uttered during a US Civil War battle

"Rats are very similar to humans, except that they are not stupid enough to purchase lottery tickets." Dave barry July 2, 2002

LT

"I have an evil monkey living in my closet...but he wasn't always evil...."

-Chris Griffin, "Family Guy"

"look, Lois! Both of the symbols of the republican party! An elephant and a fat white guy who's afraid of change!"

-Peter Griffin, "Family Guy"

"Two sound theories in one day and neither of them deal with abnormally sized men. I'm so happy I feel like riverdancin'"

-Agent Smecker, "Boondock Saints"

@V - Stewie is the hyperintelligent, homicidal baby from The Family Guy. Brian is the talking dog. Only the family understands him though.

re: Brian - that's not quite the case, he's spoken to all of the cast members, family or not... now, it could be said that Stewie is only understood by Brian, because in very rare instances does anyone react to what he says.

You could say that family only reacts to the outward reactions of Stewie and the baby sound he could be possibly making and all we hear is a translation. Brian being a dog (which can actually speak and communicate verbally with the human members) is a member of the animal kingdom and is therefor able to understand all languages. Many times when Stewie swears his mother says, "Well someone needs a nap." Or something of equal reaction. Brian on the other hand carries on conversations with Stewie and all the the other cast members.