Okay, now I am lost with regards to what weapon bits have been used, but body, and one arm, is flagellant, Warhammer fantasy. Head and one arm are from Techno priests, 40k. Cape with pocket and grenade is from imperial guardsmen, 40k. A space marine hand..

Noticed a few errors and nitpicks here and there when taking the pictures, but for the tabletop; I think it will do fine. Nothing I can't brush up on later. :)

As the others, he's been painted with single colors, then washed with a darker version of said color. 

"Where we are going, we need no eyes to see.."

post-13938-0-49036700-1436364568_thumb.jpg

post-13938-0-51882500-1436364570_thumb.jpg

post-13938-0-46238400-1436364572_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jaws
  • Like 20

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SPLENDID STUFF! Your painting style suits the subjects perfectly; i.e., the Gang has a WONDERFULLY gritty feel to them...VERY Necromunda & VERY WELL DONE!

Those Warhammer Flagellants are a treasure trove for kitbashing.  :)

I'm with you. I stopped looking at the boxes of G.W. stuff I have laying around as miniatures & started seeing them as a terrific array of parts for kit-bashing/conversions some ten years ago...see G.W. isn't all bad...mostly.

• Like 2

Those Warhammer Flagellants are a treasure trove for kitbashing.  I love your conversion!  Wonderfully dystopian/post-apocalyptic/grimdark/etc.  :)

SPLENDID STUFF! Your painting style suits the subjects perfectly; i.e., the Gang has a WONDERFULLY gritty feel to them...VERY Necromunda & VERY WELL DONE!

Those Warhammer Flagellants are a treasure trove for kitbashing.  :)

I'm with you. I stopped looking at the boxes of G.W. stuff I have laying around as miniatures & started seeing them as a terrific array of parts for kit-bashing/conversions some ten years ago...see G.W. isn't all bad...mostly.

Thank you. I had not even heard of the 40k faction these tech priests belong to. I played 2nd and 4th ed. once upon a time. But I made a group, and started playing Necromunda again last year. When I saw the box that was the first thing that popped into my mind. Wow.. Those need to be redemtionists. :D

We usually make our own gangs using the Unknown Warriors ruleset, so they won't actually be true redemtionists, but it's what they look like, and they are religious fanatics.. soo.. 

Four down, six to go. 

• Like 1