Sign in to follow this  

One of the last minis left from the batch I had left from a decade or so ago: Sandra Garrity's Arachno Champion. Not sure what possessed me to buy him in the first place, honestly lol. But he's a pretty badass sculpt, amirite.

WP_20150706_034_zpsfrmbly3j.jpg

WP_20150706_035_zpsgrh05a6x.jpg

WP_20150706_037_zpsjyroj3ke.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Like 17

old skool Reaper!!!

(never noticed his hand....nice!)

• Like 1

Good job on him!

I've got a few others from this range, but not him. I never noticed that 'salute' before either.

• Like 1

Haha, yeah, I imagine the finger-giving may've had something to do with younger-me's deciding to buy him.

Thanks, y'all.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Continuing with the random minis for now: Cavalry.

Bones Cavalry that is. Over the course of 4 delivered kickstarters of Bones models, Reaper has released a total of 9 mounted models. (11 if you count the flying saucer from the Bones 2 Chronoscope Expansion and the chopper bike mounted Sophie (the one and only Bones KS model delivered in metal!) in the first Bones kickstarter.)

Well, "mounted" is also a theme to use to get something painted, isn't it? And with 9 or 11 models to go for, it should be possible to get done in a timely manner.
      Here are the first pair of them that I have painted up.

lots of pics beneath the 

• By Maledrakh
      I have been rooting around in the boxes of yore, and this gem was found hidden away deep within a pile of ancient metal.
      This one was built and partly painted, but also slightly damaged. The wrists have been bent to reposition the drumsticks, and one of them had snapped off. Some quick repairs and a sloppy paintjob later, ta-daa:

The "Arachno-Assassins" are a small lineup of six-armed skeletons that Reaper originally released sometime around the turn of the century in their white metal Dark Heaven line. They seem to still be available from Reaper, although none of them have made it into Bones PVC, which might be indicative of their sales potential. This is a pity as some of them are quite nice.
      I bought a few of them back in the day, and still have some in various states from bare metal through undercoated to painted-and-stashed-away-somewhere.
      Well, this one is done at long last. A bit crude, but still. Done.

Hit me with your rhythm stick, hit me, hit me!
      Hit me slowly, hit me quick, hit me, hit me, hit...me!
      For some obscure reason, this mini made me think of the song by Ian Dury.

This mini was completed August 11th 2020

02167 Arachno Assassin
      Reaper Miniatures , ca. 2000
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      Metal
      30mm base
      available from reapermini.com
    • By HolkDiggity
      One step closer to having the full Dungeon Dwellers set finished! I tried a lot of different stuff here, most for the first time! Such as...
      -Full NMM armor
      -Freehand on cloak
      -Painted highlights on liquid
      -A unique gem in the shield (Watermelon Tourmaline)
      -A tiny bit of OSL on the eyes

• By Cygnwulf
      WIP Thread here
      I finally finished this dragon. I took a lot longer for the base because I got a little carried away, but I'm really super happy with how it came out.  To begin, this was a request from my mother in law to take inspiration from a set of china she has.   
      Here's the plate

In the end though I'm really happy with how the dragon come out and took lots of pictures:

I'm going to do my best next time to rein in the base a bit, but I'm super happy with how this came out.
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)