Sign in to follow this  

Some goblins! John Manor's Goblin Warriors. (That's Tre, right?) I really dug the savageness of these little fellows. I especially love the bunny.

WP_20150706_041_zpsghrhofxu.jpg

WP_20150706_042_zpsbtn4u878.jpg

WP_20150706_043_zpsmacgaizu.jpg

WP_20150706_044_zps8i4vkm4s.jpg

WP_20150706_045_zpsllvwbukt.jpg

WP_20150706_046_zpsrecardks.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Like 21

Those are prob my favorite goblin sculpts (looks over shoulder & sees the handfuls of each sculpt I've gotten out of the Boneyard....::):)

Awesome colors. I really like the one with the hood.

• Like 3

I wonder if one can EVER have too many Goblins...I know I can't. Those Little Guys are UBERCOOL & your FINE brushwork only adds to that effect. GREAT WORK!

Now since I don't have those four handsome Fellows, & you were kind enough to supply the catalog number, I'll have to see about ordering them...see your stuff is INSPIRATIONAL.

• Like 1

Just throw two goblin minis in a drawer, wait a few weeks and there will be more...

I know I didn't buy all of the goblins hanging around in my to do pile..or did I?

i just love these,,well done

• Like 3

Awesome!  These guys have been on my want list for a while, along with the Dark Hold goblins that you also posted.  

Do you own any of the reaper goblins that have been bonesified?  I've been trying to figure out how these guys and the Dark Hold gobbos compare in size to Reaper's bones goblins and the pathfinder goblins.

• Like 1

These look good Marvin. 

I thought I had looked over all of Reapers inventory but I guess I missed these guys, I REALLY like the look of them!

• Like 1

Yeah, I know some Tres. Just wanted to make sure this was that one, though; calling someone by the wrong name is very embarrassing to me, for some reason.

And thank, everyone.

And

see your stuff is INSPIRATIONAL.

LoL. Even as limited as I find my own painting ability, I'll still put my tastes in miniatures up there against anybody's. :lol:

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the biggest small dragon I ever painted. 03651 Storm Dragon Hatchling sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      This is the metal version of the model, it is mounted on a 74033, 40mm round base. The final highlight on the upper part of the wings is 09294 Alien Goo and 09408 Candlelight Yellow.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a cute but deadly little lady goblin. 14178, Skralla the Reven Hero was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint.

According to the rumours; Skralla grew up near the Shores of the Sea of Stars, far from Monglash. She heard the tales of Razig and his undead crew, and has always wanted to join them. Knowing that Razig would never accept her unless she proved herself a true pirate, she raided Aizen Krahl one night and emerged with one of the dwarves' coveted guns and a trail of bearded corpses behind her. Now that she has the guns, the murder, the pillaging, and the rumming down, she has thrown in her lot with Varaug in hopes of meeting Razig one day and joining him. If only she had stolen ammunition, or knew how to load the wretched thing. Still, it serves her well with a blade tied on, and maybe Razig can teach her shooting.

• By DragonWyrm
      Now, I have a pile of unpainted stuff. Time to reduce it by some amount. I got all of these from Bones 4, but I think that the rank and file goblins are from the previous kickstarter.
      Since I didn't want to play around with the poses I started experimenting with colour choices. Some classic orange, modern green, royal violet, baby pinks, icy blue and even a grey sorcerer.
      Some other points:
      Batch painted (apart from the experiments) NMM (it really teaches you much when you do it for large amounts of figures, I really love Prussian Blue and wet blending really helps in NMM) Experimented with using Vallejo spray paint: it gets somewhat tacky when it dries for a while, but that disappears when you paint over it with acrylic paint.
      Overall I like the detail on them, but some poses could be more generic for the rank and file goblins. In my personal the large sabre goblin is the worse of, it is a fun and interesting pose, but it only works for 1 goblin. 

Now the photos are not the best (it was getting dark when I got the time to take them. Plus I have yet to make a good photo shoot)

Let us start with Modern Green. The right hand side goblin has one of the better NMM sabres. Currently they have a gloss varnish. 

Royal Violets and Baby Pinks: Both violets and pinks work. Sadly the photo for the violets didn't come out well, so you only get a top down shot of them. 

I also found an old metal miniature at my local hobby store, so I included them here. If anyone knows where it is from I would appreciate if you could tell me: 

Classic Orange: Now my favourite pose from the rank and file goblins is the spear. You can rank them up and they look like a real army! And they have a pose that works for defence, retreat and attack. The photo doesn't really do them justice

Icy Blues and Grey Sorcerer: The sorcerer is a really nice sculpt. He has a nice pet spider on his back. sadly the sun was already pretty low and all other photos didn't come out well. 

I painted the spider as a RedBack. See a lot of them here. 

Armoured Goblins: they are fun, really like those sculpts. There was another armoured goblin in Bones 4  (I previously posted him). I don't think he really fits in with these as a goblin.

• By TheUncannyAK
      I've had this model sitting on my painting table for awhile with the skin and metal done, but it took a long time to figure out what I wanted to do with her clothes. I decided on some muted purple, brown, and green, each mixing in Reaper's Polished Bone for the successive highlights to maintain the overall tone, with part of her clothing being Polished Bone itself.

• By EvilJames
      I'm fairly happy with these two, especially how the bases turned out. Other than that, I'm still working on consistent lighting and how top make the picture look good on both the phone and on a monitor. Also I may need to get some sort of air purifier, because the amount of dust that forms and how ridiculously quick it appears, is well... ridiculous!
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 56 Guests (See full list)