• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What material are the tents made of?  I tried checking the Oathsworn site and couldn't find them, are they new/exclusive? 

It is always gratifying to get a bunch of stuff finished, and I think your stuff looks great for tabletop use.  Especially the tents, the weathering on the canvas and the bit of grass was just the perfect touch.  ^_^

• Like 1

What material are the tents made of?  I tried checking the Oathsworn site and couldn't find them, are they new/exclusive? 

It is always gratifying to get a bunch of stuff finished, and I think your stuff looks great for tabletop use.  Especially the tents, the weathering on the canvas and the bit of grass was just the perfect touch.  ^_^

They were part of thier recent kickstarter and are resin pours.   Nicley done with lots of detail.

If you find the kickstarter you can see images of them in the updates as they were being poured.

Edited by robinh
  • Like 3

I finally got around to finishing the last two pieces I started last month.

I was rushed, so I skipped the eyes, nose and claws of the lion, along with his base. I am very happy with his mane, it has some nice colour. Hopefully I'll get back to it and finish his face, it's a really nice mini.

The cook pot turned out okay, it looks better in person than it does in the picture. Still, the flames could have been much better, and the ends of the logs didn't turn out at all how I intended. The grey on the logs is a deliberate choice, I've noticed a lot of ashy grey in bonfire/cookfire pictures. I think some brighter orange highlights would really finish it off nicely.

post-9243-0-35208400-1439818313_thumb.jpg

• Like 10