• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      So, youngest vixen's boyfriend mentioned my hobby when hanging with his friends.
      They like to play board games etc,.
      One of his friends asked if I would paint the minis for his Board Game - Dark Souls for him.

So...I agreed.
      He will let me know what he'd like for the bigger monsters.
      As for the characters and minions, he let me decide ( oh boy, shall I paint a rainbow skeleton?)

Anyway, here it goes.

• By Glitterwolf
      Design Vehicle and Crew: Titanforge
      Design: Fleeing Vampire in Front : Arch Villain Games
      Design Hanging Corpse : Printed Obsession
      Design Church Ruins: Printed Obsession
      Fleeing Winged Vampire : Reaper Bones Vorvorlake SKU 50329
      Graveyard Fence Part : Reaper
      Tombstones /Barrels/Books/ Weapons: Various.

Printed on Elegoo Mars in Resin.

Part of my Project Children of the Night.
      WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/page/17/

Vampires roam the land, but fear not, there are those who dedicated their lives to exterminate them.
      Here we can see how Ernst Holtz and his crew hunt down the evil creatures who were hiding in an abandoned cemetary.
      Once nobles and commoners alike donated money to the Order of the Vampire Hunters, but since the Baron's son and his wife ruled the Barony the order was mocked.
      People no longer believed in the supernatural.
      Ernst suspected the Baron's son and his wife to be behind it but he couldn't prove it yet.
      When he heard rumours of vampires in the area he assembled his crew and took out the now rusty Dampfhammer.
      He would show them!
      He would capture one of those vile creatures and show it to the people, they would believe again!
      Once more the vile Undead would flee before him!
      And maybe he could find out why the Baron's son and his wife wanted to get rid of the Order..

• By MoonglowMinis
      Alright.  So I want to share some old skeletons with you to both show off some of my older paintjobs, and to reflect on my growth over the past two and a half years.  An what better way to show off my growth in Bones, than with bones?

More Below Spoiler:

I am not a fan of repainting old models or painting another copy of something I've already painted.  I have so many minis in my collection that I'd rather keep moving forward.
      That said, I love painting similar things.  It's a great opportunity to reflect on your past projects and to compare where you started to where you've come.

I'd love to see some before and after photos of some of your works!
    • By MoonglowMinis
      So this past February, I got around to painting up these Bog Skeletons.  I was in need of more swamp zombies for Rangers of Shadow Deep and had these guys laying around and figured it was the perfect excuse for painting them.  Though I am a big fan of bog-bodies, I decided to lean more into a swampy look.  I figured they could be a bit more colorful and I got a strong vision of a green-tone horde of skellies.  Plus bogs are notorious for preserving bodies and these guys missing quite a bit of their flesh, organs, and hair.

More Below the Spoiler:

I had a lot of fun working on these guys.  They're very colorful despite being monochromatic and I think they're among some of my best work.  I tried out new techniques and pushed my skills.  In the end I have a group of evocative minis that really imply a setting beyond the limits of their bases.  I couldn't be prouder of these bone-boys.

I also recently shared some photos of some of my earlier attempts at painting skeletons.  It was really fun looking back at where I started - especially since these models are very similar to the Skeleton Guardians.  You can check out my old skeletons in the Show-Off post HERE.
    • By WhiteWulfe
      Finished this a little while ago, but it wasn't until just recently where I was able to get it into an area that's large enough, and has even enough lighting (whoo, b-day gift of a 24" cube light box and lights!)

This is the terrain element that was included in the Warhammer 40,000 Battle for Macraggae boxed starter set.

WIP is available over at: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/93848-dusting-off-a-few-older-projects-to-finish-off-2020/
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)