Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswolf

Mage Kight Orc repaint

Thank you. One of these days, I'll actually learn how to to take pictures; he does actually have eyes, not that you can tell from the picture.

• Like 1

One of these days, I'll actually learn how to to take pictures; he does actually have eyes, not that you can tell from the picture.

As one who is at the mercy of Infernal Camera of Contrary Nature, I can feel your pain. Despite the photo impairment the Big Green Guy looks TERRIFIC. The dynamic pose really suits the nature of the Beasty. GREAT WORK!

• Like 1

Not too shabby. 

Mage Knight had some great sculpts, but I was never crazy about the orcs; the first series had these TEENY pelvises and legs and ENORMOUS upper bodies and treetrunk arms. I found it hard to take them seriously. 

Yours looks like one of the later series.

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone!

Not too shabby. 

Mage Knight had some great sculpts, but I was never crazy about the orcs; the first series had these TEENY pelvises and legs and ENORMOUS upper bodies and treetrunk arms. I found it hard to take them seriously. 

Yours looks like one of the later series.

Yup, I know exactly which ones you're talking about; I've got a few in the 'to be ebayed' box.

These came out a few expansions later.