• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Speed paint job that I did as part of my 4th of July Paint Binge this year.  I was vaguely going for crazy Rutger Hauer from Blade Runner, with the white hair. 

• By Brianuk
      I have now completed a squad of these minis. I just really like the style of the power armour for each type of soldier. Nearly all the parts are Reaper and come on the sprues for the actual minis. However I did head swap the alien chap, taking a head from a space soldier from Bones 4. And the older gentleman ("everything on this damn Battlefield beeps...") has a head from Victrix Limited, who make ancient and dark age figures. 
      Paint scheme was ultra simple, a primer layer with Vallejo Early Green, a wash with GW camoshade, and black templar contrast paint for the guns. Scale 75 Viking Gold for the visors. I am playing around with free hand, for the numbers and decoration, am not very good at it but can always paint the areas white again. 

• By Brianuk
      I haven't painted a scifi mini for about 20 years, with the exception of the Zombicide Invaders game.
      I really liked the look of the Bulldog and Corsair power armour from Chronoscope, and because I can't help myself did both of them as female conversions.
      I did an ultra simple scheme for the armour (Vallejo "Earth Green - early") and then a GW camo shade wash. The heads are from Statuesque miniatures. The Bulldog pilot has Scale 75 African shadow as a base coat, highlighted up with Scale 75 Iroko (yellow/cream) and a final highlight of just Iroko. The textured base for the Bulldog is wall paper. 
      There is going to be a Scifi version of Frostgrave in the new year and am probably angling for that. 

• By WhiteWulfe
      The Al Fasid, also known as "The Corrupted", are HaqqIslam's heavy troopers that will get the job done no matter the cost.  Their methods aren't always the prettiest, and they're never the stealthiest, and they have their own tricks they bring with them to the table.  They don't care about glory, and are solely chosen for their solid record of getting the job done.  Some enjoy it, some are in it for the solid paycheque, and others do it because the only thing theyy know what to do is fight.  Today I have the HMG version, who also conveniently carries a grenade launcher that can shoot either regular grenades to keep enemy heads down, or smoke grenades to provide additional cover.  Oh, they also pack anti-personnel mines with them too...

Since the "tactical rock" under his right foot kind of looked rather strikingly like the backpack for a Yu Jing (even though I'm not having any luck finding models to confirm this), I decided to try and test out my planned colour scheme for them.  That's right, I'll be going with a dark raver / cyberpunk burnt neon pink for their general colour, because why not - I'm going with hot orange for my Haqq...
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 4 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)