Tarsemina

Okay so I've been seeing all these wonderful busts as of late (such as Mrs. Melons Steampunk Princess, or that Tuma Windrunner) and I've been wondering. Where do you get such amazing things? I've found several sites selling busts, but there are only like three or four. I would be really awesome if someone knew like one good site or place for busts. Like Reaper is for miniatures. Am I hoping to much? Remember no commerce links on the forums :)

• Like 2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pm you some places later. CMON sells quite a few with varying price but its hard to pull them up unless you know what you're looking for. Putting in 'resin busts' barely does it. Off the top of my head Nutz Planet makes some very highly desired busts right now.

• Like 3

I'll pm you some places later. CMON sells quite a few with varying price but its hard to pull them up unless you know what you're looking for. Putting in 'resin busts' barely does it. Off the top of my head Nutz Planet makes some very highly desired busts right now.

Miss melons if you would tag me in with that PM I appreciate it! 

• Like 2

Just fyi, I've been learning that a lot of the really crazy busts can only be purchased by emailing the sculpture. Sometimes this takes a bit of detective work.

I'm not sure any of the sculptures have email addresses, but the sculptors who made them might...

• Like 3

Just fyi, I've been learning that a lot of the really crazy busts can only be purchased by emailing the sculpture. Sometimes this takes a bit of detective work.

I'm not sure any of the sculptures have email addresses, but the sculptors who made them might...
Says you!!!! How many sculptures do you know personally!!! I bet none!!!

*runs away crying in shame for his spelling*

https://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/65483ba754a46294244778a2b555e43e/7339%20-%20Dean_Ambrose%20Raw%20Roman_Reigns%20Seth_Rollins%20The_Shield%20autoplay_gif%20cm_punk%20gif%20running%20wwe.gif

Edited by Mr Melons
  • Like 3