Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this one today. 03892, Dark Dwarf Striker is a Dark Heaven Legends model that was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The other models of this series are on my to paint list. I bought the metal versions, plus two enlarged Bones Black models.

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys and gals, 

So just painted these two, which were pretty simple jobs being they didn't have too many things hanging off of them.  These are bugbears sculpted by Tom Meier, back in 1983.  I had always thought these were odd kind of figures, because my other concept of bugbears at the time were the Monster Manual version as well as the two Grenadier bugbears that were available at the time.  One of my future projects is to paint the Grenadier bugbears as well, plus some more recent Partha bugbears and I think I have somewhere the female bugbear by Reaper that I'd like to paint up.

Anyhoos, these guys have these huge eyes that I really didn't know what to do with.  I thought of one color and not put in any pupils, but then changed my mind.  Hopefully green eyes look okay.  

Anyhoos, enjoy!

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02811, Dain Deepaxe. This one took me a little longer to finish. There is so many details on this model, it's amazing. This Dark Heaven Legends model was sculpted by Werner Klocke.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of SantOrc Claus 07007, Orc Warrior of the Ragged Wound Tribe. This Dungeon Dwellers model was sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Sir Shelly from Knightmare Games. Sometimes the path of Chaos offers great power, and sometimes you end up needing to stay constantly moist or you die.

Really enjoyed painting this one, he's just so weird looking!
      Still can't paint gems though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 56 Guests (See full list)