Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Tiamat WIP!

Nice!

Everytime I see ole T it always brings me back to the goofy Saturday morning cartoon.

That one look great painted up. Good luck!!

• Like 5

Holy Chrome! Just how BIG is that thing? and who makes it so I can get one?!?!

Well, it shipped in a 20x20x12 box including bubble wrap and peanuts.

Summit collections makes it, and I picked it up years ago at a collectible shop.

• Like 6

Summit collections makes it, and I picked it up years ago at a collectible shop.

So many peanuts and layers of bubble wrap!!

• Like 5

Knew that was your Tiamat, I recall seeing her in another thread you posted a pic.

You won't be disappointed in a Siri-painted dragon, she's amazing and keeps getting better. I count myself very lucky to own one.

• Like 4

Well, I understand there will soon be another high quality multiheaded dragon along for commercial sale at reasonable prices.

Meantime, let's see what becomes of this one...

• Like 10

Well, I understand there will soon be another high quality multiheaded dragon along for commercial sale at reasonable prices.

Meantime, let's see what becomes of this one...

And i'll be painting two of those in the future  ::P:

• Like 5

In 5 days I hear????

hah no! I won't be doing them in 5 days =P

one is another commission, so i would want to make sure i do a good job on that, and the other I have a very special color scheme for that I also do not want to rush

• Like 4

Spray paint it Chrome, call it a Chromium dragon...DONE!

Speaking of painting, I really need to do some hobbies next week, time off & I KNOW I will DO something!

• Like 7