Sign in to follow this  
robinh

Arcadia Quest Faceless PC's

While playing Arcadia Quest with the Monday night gang I chose two of the faceless character (Smiley and Frowny). During game play I spent most of the night picking up the grey unpainted mini to stare at thier markings so I could determine which one was which...this of course slowed down my activation round.   At the end of the night I volunteered to paint these dudes up to make it easier on all of us and thier owner gave me the nod to go ahead.

Using goggle to research thier cards I have painted them as best as I can to match the card art. 

Here is the family

post-12816-0-49386300-1437347212_thumb.jpg

post-12816-0-40027100-1437347224_thumb.jpg

post-12816-0-44731500-1437347218_thumb.jpg

Red = Smiley

Blue = Frowny

Green = Suprised

Yellow = Serious

Thanks for looking

• Like 20

Those would make for a interesting D&D encounter....

"You enter the temple's main worship room & 4 brightly colored human size figures enter the room....Roll Initiative!!!"

Great colors!

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      This was supposed to be a quick tabletop paint. The eyes and teeth are so numerous that this is a bit of a pain. Not to be taken lightly.
      Has anyone separated the mini to paint it in pieces and then re-glued it? It would probably be easier. There were places I couldn't get to at all.

I'm pretty happy with how gooey and alien this turned out.
      I wanted to do the eyes in full black (I did blue liner instead) and something about the lack of pupils really works for me.
      I had real problems painting over the pink at some points. For whatever reason it was on pretty thick.
      You can see a few of the teeth have bits of flesh mixed in. It works ok, but I would've preferred getting rid of it. In my haste to finish this up, I forgot to paint the insides of the mouth with Burgundy Wine (something I'd decided on in the beginning).
      I'm real happy with the teeth (where not overly-pink) I went from oiled leather up to leather white (mostly in the VGC bone white). I think they look suitably gross.
      The skeleton inside was difficult to reach and really

And the flaws - the worst mold lines I've ever left on a mini (and I leave most of them on) and a few bald patches where I probably rubbed off/ prevented paint from sticking with my grimy hands.

This is a great mini though, and freaks people out even in a quick job.
      And now the pictures.

Oh and the flesh was a mix of VGC Warlord Purple, Old West Rose, Pale Flesh and Burgundy Wine.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)