Sign in to follow this  
mrjones

New guy greetings

Hi folks, I've been reading and learning, watching and doing, and figured it was time to mingle. :)

I'm a new painter, for D&D use (atm). I have painted 3 reaper minis so far, and working on #4.

I really like the feedback I've seen when people comment on someone's work, so it is my hope to get better at this too. Maybe one day I'll try doing a diorama, but that wont be for quite a while.

Anyway, look forward to conversing further.

Happy painting!

• Like 12

Yep. Goblin math - there are no numbers higher than twenty, so no matter how old you are, you're always 20; no matter how many minis you just bought when you should've paid your bills, it was only twenty... If you ask me how many minis I still have sitting around unpainted, it's only 20, lol. ::D:

There are good people here, great painters (some of them even professionals), and all of them happy to assimilate assist a new person.

(One of us! One of us!)

• Like 5

Welcome to ze forums!

Have fun, and don't die! Also, if you have a question do not be afraid to ask, people here are nice usually, and will respond quickly most of the time. Lastly, remember to be friends with failure, he's actually a pretty nice kid, can be a bit annoying though. 

• Like 5

Welcome aboard.  Just remember, there's never more than 20.  Of anything.

As buglips recently reminded me there is also no number less than 20...

Hello. I'm the local white dragon. I normally lair in the Randomness thread and more lately also the areas for pbp. Good to see another painter on the boards as always.

• Like 3

Welcome!! Welcome!! Do come in... we're a mostly friendly bunch, and we don't bite... Thought careful you don't tick off the dragon. She get's testy. And the barbarian takes his coffee with flavored cream, so he's a push over, in spite of the whole "sith" thing he claims to have going on. Watch out for mod-bats, and tangerine goblins with a stinky shoe.

Confused? You'll figure it out quickly enough.

• Like 3

Welcome!

We're a nice, silly and playful group. And as mini painters, even the pros that walk among us acknowledge that they were once complete novices.

As long as everyone has fun in the hobby, all is good.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 4