Sign in to follow this  
mrjones

New guy greetings

Do not let them scare you away. We really are a friendly bunch. Plenty of helpful folks abound and the talent that lurks here is unfathomable.

Welcome!

Oh, don't let Buglips swindle you, and bad puns may earn a visit from *BONK!* ;)

• Like 3

Welcome to the Forum.

The friendliest and most informative site on the net.

Learn where the FAQ questions and answers are,

and do post what you paint, you also can teach us something.

Many of us have painted the same mini, and it is amazing to see the vast differences

in our approach, our styles, and our skills.  Keep it fun !

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 3

Welcome!

Remember to have fun....

and freshly caught flies provide a ready source of crunchy protein!

• Like 3

Wow, I certainly did not expect such a great welcome this quick!

I look forward to learning from you all. I really enjoy this painting thing, I should have got into it 2 years ago when I first saw a buddy painting WH 40k minis. The start up seemed too much for me at the time.  But no time like the present, right?

I'll try to remember as many of the rules as possible, no more than 20, no less than 20, don't piss off the dragon, and the barb likes his coffee dressed pretty.

Once I get home I'll see what I can do about finding a host site for my photos and throw them in the WiP section. I will toot my horn a little and say I'm impressed with the couple I've done. 

Thank you again for the great welcome. Cheers and beers to you all. 

• Like 6

Wow, I certainly did not expect such a great welcome this quick!

I look forward to learning from you all. I really enjoy this painting thing, I should have got into it 2 years ago when I first saw a buddy painting WH 40k minis. The start up seemed too much for me at the time.  But no time like the present, right?

I'll try to remember as many of the rules as possible, no more than 20, no less than 20, don't piss off the dragon, and the barb likes his coffee dressed pretty.

Once I get home I'll see what I can do about finding a host site for my photos and throw them in the WiP section. I will toot my horn a little and say I'm impressed with the couple I've done. 

Thank you again for the great welcome. Cheers and beers to you all.

If pics contain nudity you have to link them, if not you can use the full editor and upload them directly from your PC.

Might save some money on the photohosting sites this way.

• Like 2