Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe you could use Unearthed Arcana LA buyoff rules? Which would mean, let me think... you already bought off the LA and start at character level 5, being 2.000 XP short of CL 6. I think it's a reaso

a dwarf, a gnome and a fallen angel walk into a bar...

Congratulations on surviving! That sounds like quite a challenge. Thank heaven my days of writing papers is long over (and my days of watching little kids too, teenagers generally look after themsel

A gondorian gnome?

Since followers of Gond are known as "Gondsmen," that might make him a "Gondsgnome." Maybe the second "g" shouldn't be silent...

Alternatively, as a Bard, he could be slightly effeminate, and you could call him a Metrognome.  :lol:

• Like 1

Number Six, indeed.  You're in, and I think you'll be the last.  You do, in fact, make six, and I think more than that has potential to get a bit clumsy in terms of waiting for everyone to post and dealing with life circumstances that take players away from the game.

So far, I have a rolled character from dsmiles, and Arkady has narrowed down to two concepts.  Arkady, I am ok with your "Plan A" if that's what you want to go with, but I'll have to get with you on the mechanics.  I don't have books for dragonlance.  I'll check your link for the Wildspace Gnome.  Stand by for PM.

Everyone else, send me a PM with your concept and either a copy of your character sheet or let me know if I need to roll it for you.  Having consulted the mod, it states that it is intended for players of level 6-10.  With six players, we'll officially start at level 6!  Starting gold will be 13,000 GP! 

Everyone can equip however you see fit as long as you can afford it.  At the beginning of the mod, you have potentially come from anywhere, so I'll grant you've had access to a city/resource provider capable of supplying whatever you consider your ideal equipment.

While you are doing that, I'll work on getting the Playing thread opened, and my paperwork organized, and we'll get started!

Happy rolling, and may the snacks be ever in your flavor!

• Like 1
With six players, we'll officially start at level 6!  Starting gold will be 13,000 GP! 

Everyone can equip however you see fit as long as you can afford it.  At the beginning of the mod, you have potentially come from anywhere, so I'll grant you've had access to a city/resource provider capable of supplying whatever you consider your ideal equipment.

Mwahahahaa.