• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormbreach
      Hello all.  Today I just finished this Shambling Mound from Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures.  I decided to do it just like a tutorial I saw on Mini Junkies, so I'm not even sure how much credit I can claim for him .  Basically it's heavily drybrushed with white and then entirely inked.  I used Vallejo Game Inks and this was my first time trying them.  There are some imperfections and I wish some aspects had turned out different but I'm happy enough with him.  I didn't have enough guts to put grass and flock directly on him like I would have liked but I don't think any of the stuff I have would have looked right.  As it is the grass and flock on the base basically disappears because it blends with the greens on him.  Hope you enjoy him!

• By Sanael
      While so many of y'all were out Denton way, having a grand old fooforaw at Reapercon, I decided to go ahead and paint a bit, too. Only finished two things, really; here's one.

Very much "done now" quality. Had a little fun with color, nothing special.

• By Rigel
      It seems that scale creep is a very real thing! This is Nolzur's delightfully brutish and verdant Shambling Mound. For a Large creature it is very large indeed, easily the size of a tabletop-scale elephant or bigger, and extending way off a 2x2 base with its outstretched limb.

I put some straight-pin mushrooms on it, as I do. 

Here's a group shot with Reaper's beautiful Swamp Shambler and a WotC grab-bag Dryad and Needle Blight, for scale comparison. 
    • By Rigel
      Another fellow I'd painted long ago that got a touch-up when I was on that plant bender. This photosynthetic hulk is a great stand in for my favorite DC character: the Swamp Thing. 

• By alchemist
      This is the final batch of my vintage enamel paintjobs on this classic range of minis.  If anyone missed the earlier parts, they are here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

Shambling Mound

Giant Toad

Naga

Drow

Sylph

These final few were painted relatively recently (ie. in the last 12 years or so) using them thar newfangled acrylic paints.

Gibberlings

Yugoloth

Mimics

And that seems to be all I've got from this range.  Or at least, all I have painted so far...
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 193 Guests (See full list)