• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      It seems that scale creep is a very real thing! This is Nolzur's delightfully brutish and verdant Shambling Mound. For a Large creature it is very large indeed, easily the size of a tabletop-scale elephant or bigger, and extending way off a 2x2 base with its outstretched limb.

I put some straight-pin mushrooms on it, as I do. 

Here's a group shot with Reaper's beautiful Swamp Shambler and a WotC grab-bag Dryad and Needle Blight, for scale comparison. 
    • By Rigel
      Another fellow I'd painted long ago that got a touch-up when I was on that plant bender. This photosynthetic hulk is a great stand in for my favorite DC character: the Swamp Thing. 

• By alchemist
      This is the final batch of my vintage enamel paintjobs on this classic range of minis.  If anyone missed the earlier parts, they are here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

Shambling Mound

Giant Toad

Naga

Drow

Sylph

These final few were painted relatively recently (ie. in the last 12 years or so) using them thar newfangled acrylic paints.

Gibberlings

Yugoloth

Mimics

And that seems to be all I've got from this range.  Or at least, all I have painted so far...
    • By alchemist
      Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forums, I'm here to unload another batch of my old enamel paint jobs from around 15-25 years ago.

Fire Giant

Bonesnapper

Satyrs

Gorgon

Kobolds

Umber Hulk

Rust Monster

Chimera

Bulette

• By MojoBob
      Here's the last mini painted for the day, a Rust Monster (or Oxidation Beast, as it's called in Reaper's catalogue).
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 252 Guests (See full list)