Sign in to follow this  
Edsterdoom

Westwind Miniatures - Victorian Chef / cook.

Here is another model from the Westwind Miniatures EoTD kickstarter. I really like this chef/ cook model and think I have done a alright job on the paint job, I decided not to make his clothes spotless as I doubt hygiene was as well understood in these days gone by.

I also really like the sculpt, especially the face, it looks like he is someone who really enjoys his work.

post-11245-0-81472300-1437917905_thumb.jpg

post-11245-0-64194200-1437917928_thumb.jpg

As always comments or suggestions welcome.

• Like 15

He looks really good. How big is he? How well does he fit in with Reapers heroic size?

He looks really good. How big is he? How well does he fit in with Reapers heroic size?

He is 28mm I will take a photo of him next to Sir Forscale.

• Like 1

Nice. Lots of character in the face - he looks a bit crazed, to be honest, lol. Like he'd take a cleaver to somebody who insulted his soup by not liking it, or they'd find him in the kitchen cutting up something strange to put in his pot... ::D:

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 1

Nice. Lots of character in the face - he looks a bit crazed, to be honest, lol. Like he'd take a cleaver to somebody who insulted his soup by not liking it, or they'd find him in the kitchen cutting up something strange to put in his pot... ::D:

Yeah like a "chef special stew"!

For some reason, the very sight of Sir Forscale next to a character makes me expect that underneath the picture, there should be a weird part-of-a-continuing-story caption.  Something like, "Hail there, good sir!  I am Sir Forscale of the Order of the Bones, on an epic quest -- but, for the more immediate moment, in dire need of directions to where the facilities might be found in this fine dining establishment."  (Or perhaps something involving Sir Forscale slaying monsters and seeing if Mr. Chef might have any recommendations upon the proper way to prepare and cook them, since Sir Forscale is running short on provisions for this epic quest of his, having misplaced Oswald the Overladen Henchman several panels ago.)

Oh, and an excellent job on that chef!  That's one MESSY apron!  And I like the randomly odd-colored cobblestone street tiles.  I don't do that nearly enough for fantasy bricks and cobbles and such.

• Like 2