Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

This is my first Bones Kickstarter and I'm mad at myself for not getting more.  My biggest regret is not getting the Goremaw.  I hope it ends being release sooner rather than later.

Edited by JRedmond
Found my answer on release date
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Dan Goodchild said:

I can't wait to see the sketchbook. I'm hoping to get to Reapercon this year and maybe get Izzy to sign it for us.

Is yours not already autographed?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, JRedmond said:

This is my first Bones Kickstarter and I'm mad at myself for not getting more.  My biggest regret is not getting the Goremaw.  I hope it ends being release sooner rather than later.

I picked up Goremaw and I think I'm good with one but I'd like to have picked up a couple of Frog-mouths. They are looking very good.

• Like 4

Come on, wave 3, be over already! I'm ready for my mid-November lock of Wave 4 to be shipped out! I'm thinking I'm going to either be one of the very last orders tomorrow, or sometime around midday Friday...

And then I will see what the weight of my box of goodies is! Probably somewhere middle of the road. 22 items on the receipts, only 1 of Ma'al, Kyra, and Goremaw, the rest are normal minis, DVDs, and paints.

• Like 3

I've received email notice that my shipment has received postage.

Actually I received two emails about a minute apart. One for UPS and one for USPS.

Im guessing that's due to me being one of the 50 Canadian orders that didn't get sent with the others.

• Like 6

In regards to the spray discussion: Army Painter's been one of the more consistent spray primers in not causing issues. The prevailing theory is that the tackiness is caused by solvents found in certain spray paints and primers. Army Painter is made for minis, including plastic ones, and likely doesn't have the offending solvents.

• Like 7

Got my bones today along with a retail boxed ma'aldrakar! 

It takes up half my box which is pretty funny.

• Like 6

Aaand right before I go to work and wow just took a quick look but it looks like the quality moved forward in leaps and bounds

IMG_2428.JPG

IMG_2429.JPG

IMG_2430.JPG

• Like 18