Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

Reaperbryan

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The mind boggles. And yet, if you posted actual numbers, fully half of that lot probably wouldn't believe a word of it.

Paper money would make a terrible loofah, by the way; it's not the right kind of absorbent, and being made of paper, would probably disintegrate, even accounting for the difference in composition. A Konjac sponge, plastic scrubby or actual loofah is much more effective.

Better not to feed them, like Bryan said. Fom the looks, nothing anyone says is actually going through right now. :/

Are we seeing the small things - kobolds and such, was it? - with the next update, whenever that is? I have some vague recollection that the dragons were showcased (although I'd have to go back through to find 'em), or I'd ask for more of those. ^^;

• Like 1

Reaper, why can't you be as dependable as ordering a pizza from a pizza shop? -Some guy on Kickstarter's comments.

That guy hasn't ordered from my local Pizza Hut...

Dominos has this thing where you choose a time for the pizza to be delivered. Tried it once. Missed by 15 minutes. My local Pizza Hut let me go all the way through the order process to checkout before it popped up a message that said the local store was operating in carry-out only mode.  :ik_oops:

"Someguy" lucked out on his pizza shops.

:rolleyes:   

@Bryan happily waiting patiently.

• Like 1

Paper money would make a terrible loofah, by the way; it's not the right kind of absorbent, and being made of paper, would probably disintegrate, even accounting for the difference in composition.

Not all paper is made from wood pulp. US Money is made from cotton. If it gets dirty, you can just run it through the washing machine.

Still wouldn't make a great loofah, though.

• Like 3

Are we seeing the small things - kobolds and such, was it? - with the next update, whenever that is? I have some vague recollection that the dragons were showcased (although I'd have to go back through to find 'em), or I'd ask for more of those. ^^;

Kobolds, Goblins, twig Blight, gremlins, Vegypygmies Friday Dec 2.

There is a 50/50 chance I have a ship name confirmed and a ETD from Honk Kong by then, but this is by no means a certainty and the ship name is not a thing I would announce publicly.

ehhh I believe in the old Parento principle that 80% of your complaints come from 20% of your base. With 13k vested in the the kickstarter that means 2,600 whiners ... Even that seems high as the big complainers seem to be a handful. maybe 98% complaints come from 2%.

Regardless I think most of us appreciate the info and are willing to wait.

AJ

• Like 2

BIG STOMPY ROBOTS!!!!

Oh wait, wrong Kickstarter!

GIANTS and GOBLINS and GRAVEYARDS OH MY!!

I'm still working out the painting space at my new digs. Once that's done I can finally tackle my Bones I figures and the CAV models.

Edited by Maredudd
  • Like 4

Kobolds, Goblins, twig Blight, gremlins, Vegypygmies Friday Dec 2.

There is a 50/50 chance I have a ship name confirmed and a ETD from Honk Kong by then, but this is by no means a certainty and the ship name is not a thing I would announce publicly.

Yay twig blights and veggie pygmies. Will def be getting more of those at retail.

• Like 1

BIG STOMPY ROBOTS!!!!

Oh wait, wrong Kickstarter!

GIANTS and GOBLINS and GRAVEYARDS OH MY!!

I'm still working out the painting space at my new digs. Once that's done I can finally tackle my Bones I figures and the CAV models.

Someone's left hand was one key to the right...

More like phat phingers on an iFone!  :;):

Edited by Maredudd
  • Like 2