Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

Reaperbryan

33 minutes ago, Inarah said:

So... those of you tracking the ship(s), anything to report?

Two out of the few coming into port around that time (27th) are not updating on the site I was using.  I think it said they were out of range so probably means in the middle of the ocean.

• Like 5

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Inarah said:

So... those of you tracking the ship(s), anything to report?

The ship is definitely Ever Sigma (the picture in last update is here: https://www.fleetmon.com/vessels/ever-sigma_9300398_49231/photos/913617/), right now it is in Pacific Ocean (duh) with ETA  march 29th, in Port Los Angalas US (that I hope it is a misspell version of LA), the last know position (as march 18th) was SE of Chiba province in Japan. Today he should be around middle point between Japan and Hawaii.

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

Usually this is true.. they will be at full retail, but the boxed sets should be the first things up on the website once fulfillment is done

Core sets for sale happened with KS1, but I can't remember it happening with KS2.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, hungerfan said:

I like that site more.  It has updated pics.  The one I was using had many OLD images and most of those don't even show up for ships.Sigma is one of those I was watching.

But it could be a Bryan´s (not so) elaborate evil plan and he used another boat image and we are all making assumptions based on deceived data.

And was all along Ever Envoy...

But Bryan wouldn´t do it to us, would he?

• Like 2

From a certain perspective... yeah...

If you want to get really specific they said "No Bones 3 models will be available for sale" and no one is leaving adepticon with a Bones 3 model, so... *shrug* Not something that seems worth getting bent out of shape about.

• Like 10

On 3/23/2017 at 7:17 AM, Mushu_Green said:

I heard there is a chance some core set for Bones 3 will be available for purchase on the reaper website when all pledges will be shipped. Is it true? D:

Whether they will or will not be hasn't been stated. Best to wait for an official answer from @Reaperbryan. :)

EDIT: Bryan has responded that Bones 3 core sets will not be available for retail purchase from Reaper.

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 4