Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

If these pre-orders got their stuff before those who did the KS then yes...complain.  I do not see that being the case so nothing to see here...move along.  So close....so close.  Time to start clearing out my daughter's room for more Bones space. She can always sleep under the dinning room table.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, hungerfan said:

If these pre-orders got their stuff before those who did the KS then yes...complain.  I do not see that being the case so nothing to see here...move along.  So close....so close.  Time to start clearing out my daughter's room for more Bones space. She can always sleep under the dinning room table.

Indeed. Very safe in case of an earthquake.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hungerfan said:

If these pre-orders got their stuff before those who did the KS then yes...complain.  I do not see that being the case so nothing to see here.

This.

• Like 5

Just now, NecroMancer said:

@hungerfan  Have you gone over to Reaper and knocked on the door to see if you can just have your now?

Asked a long time ago if I could just pick it up again.  They don't want to mess with that this go so shipping across town it is. :/

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

@hungerfan  Have you gone over to Reaper and knocked on the door to see if you can just have your now?

Reaper has stated that they will not be doing pledge pick-ups this time. This is due to the fact that it took up to two months for some pledgers to come get theirs last time, so all of those boxes were taking up valuable space in the meantime.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 7

10 hours ago, hungerfan said:

I apologize if it came across as a complaint. Merely an observation with skeptical inquiry.
As far as the  Canon goes, I don't much care(Don't want that model), but it would be something others may care about. Some may have wanted the figure and couldn't get it in pledge, or others might be bothered by the pre order on it's own after having to wait so long.

To be real, I'm hoping on April/May and if it hit's that, I'll be ecstatic. Crusaders and Undying lords...MUST KEEP HYPE CONTAINED.....

• Like 1

Nobody is walking home from Adepticon with a Sledgehammer. The preorders we have taken will ship at the same as the new release to retail/distribution, and not before KS fulfiment is concluded. I'd estimate now about 2-3 weeks after the fulfillment process ends. 

On 3/23/2017 at 9:17 AM, Mushu_Green said:

I heard there is a chance some core set for Bones 3 will be available for purchase on the reaper website when all pledges will be shipped. Is it true? D:

We do not normally sell the Core as an item outside of the KS, keeping any remaining stock to replace destroyed shipments (it does happen) or as special items for charity auctions and the like

On 3/22/2017 at 10:11 PM, Inarah said:

So... those of you tracking the ship(s), anything to report?

Ever Sigma is approaching Catalina Island as I type. Was making almost 17 knots but she cut her speed to 8 knots. (At some point they'll need to at least slow up to pick up a pilot from a pilot boat. Also, they'll speed up or slow down depending on how soon their berth at the quay clears up.)

If Ever Sigma is indeed the ship

• Like 9

4 hours ago, TGP said:

Ever Sigma is approaching Catalina Island as I type. Was making almost 17 knots but she cut her speed to 8 knots. (At some point they'll need to at least slow up to pick up a pilot from a pilot boat. Also, they'll speed up or slow down depending on how soon their berth at the quay clears up.)

If Ever Sigma is indeed the ship

If Ever Sigma is indeed our ship. It arrived!

ever sigma.png

But this stop must be quick, it have to go to Los Angalas as soon as possible to arrive today.

(also, if it is Ever Lotus, it is there too)

• Like 13

If you want to be an even crazier obsessive, you can see the actual ship live in port here. That's it on the right.

Edited by Dwarf-Lord
  • Like 10

13 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

There is someone who is giggling uncontrollably at all of this ship-watching. You know who you are.

Yeah. We all secretly know that Reaper has its own fleet of cargo dragons. 

Boats? Never.

• Like 10

You can see three Reaper KS backers in the lower left-hand corner. Thanks for the vid! ::):

• Like 1