Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

Reaperbryan

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the graveyard and 1 extra set of fencing. If  I was going to use it for a battlefield in a game I needed more area around the structure. 

By the time the pledge manager closed I had cooled on them.  

I have yet to use the tower from DDS2, even though it was painted in August 2015 

Since ordering I have gone back and forth on 3d terrain.  I think for many uses I would still need to pick up a few more long fences retail. 

• Like 4

I considered getting an extra graveyard, but eventually didn't. I was on the fence about more fences. 

My game group just got to a Cthulhu cult filled seaside town... so even if I have to throw them down unpainted, the new bones will get some mat action.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Lorathorn said:

Is it too late to change our address?

No. You have until just before shipping starts.

"We will send out an update 2-3 days before we begin shipping, as a last-minute reminder to be sure everyone has the correct address in the Pledge Manager. This will most likely happen on a Thursday or Friday, with shipping to begin on the following Monday. "

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Talae said:

I went with two graveyards and one extra set of fences. Kind of wish I had gone with at least two extra sets of fences.

One Graveyard (and one for a friend), but I got three of the fences collection (since they don't have to be used for the Graveyard - and that also lets me set up a nice large collection of mausoleums and such for spoooooky adventures)

• Like 5