Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

27 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

Desperately trying to get my Bones IV sculpting done before Bones III finishes.

Pfft, procrastinate! It's how you get things done!

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

Interesting. I just pulled up both of your orders and they are in the queue to ship as Americas Zone but didn't get tagged as "Canadian" despite having the proper country code. As near as I can tell there's about 56 Canadian orders that were not scooped up in last week's flurry of processing. I accept responsibility for this error, as it was most likely my error after all, and I can assure you that we will get those orders in their proper wave location. All I can say is I am deeply sorry, and I hope that you understand that we will do everything we can to get you your rewards in a reasonable time (I can almost hear the people mocking my use of "reasonable" there)

Thank you for taking the time out of your very busy workday to look into this. :B):

Glad the error was found now rather later though I'm in no rush myself. My order gets here when it gets here.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Dan Goodchild said:

Just saw WI, WI go by. That's the sort of typo that will cost someone a returned package. :(

I saw it too. Ouch. 

Also saw them ship a package to Valhalla. Oh yeah. Had to take a screenshot of that... for giggles. :lol:

Spoiler

Valhalla_zpsx60d06ag.jpg

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Thank you for taking the time out of your very busy workday to look into this. :B):

Glad the error was found now rather later though I'm in no rush myself. My order gets here when it gets here.

You in BC too? I'm also on the west coast - in Victoria :)

I am in wave one so I expect this whole snafu won't delay my order too much longer anyway.

Edited by cycnet

26 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

Also: didn't someone make a little flash game of reaper fulfillment last year?

I did, and I woulda made a new one this year too if it wasn't for those dang kids I made. *Shakes fist grumpily*

• Like 5

1 minute ago, cycnet said:

You in BC too? I'm also on the west coast - in Victoria :)

I'm in the Lower Mainland. Delta. ::D:

• Like 2

This shipping tracker has been hell on my productivity at work today...

• Like 5

700 orders shipped! They're on a roll ^^ i expect mine to ship Wednesday, seeing how much was done today, and expect a similar amount tomorrow

• Like 1

I didn't mean that to ever forum member, he simply said he saw a half dozen names he knew go by. I wouldn't expect something as outlandish as signing for all forumites. :lol:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

I didn't mean that to ever forum member, he simply said he saw a half dozen names he knew go by. I wouldn't expect something as outlandish as signing for all forumites. :lol:

LOL go big or go home! THough I imagine that ReaperBryan is getting a headache just from reading the suggestion.:lol: From what I see on the tracker, everyone is being a busy bee and things are flying by now, and that's good enough for me.

• Like 4

Is it 2,000 for the first wave and 1,500 for each wave after? If you have a wagon-load of add-ons does that effect your place in line or is it just what wave you are?

• Like 1

Also remember, the other Zones are in the different waves as well. So Wave 1 that's being fulfilled won't be the full wave amount, becuase the other Zone packages have already been pulled and set aside.

• Like 8

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Smokestack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/josemox/forever-myths-fallen-maidens?ref=discovery&term=miniatures
       Morana, 75 mm Morana was once a champion of the sacred order of the Radiant Fist. During a mission, the dark wizard Shahrivar cast a curse over her and traped her soul in a gem. Since then his body has become the wizard´s tool, bringing death and disease wherever she goes.
       Akanksha, 75 mm Heiress to the throne of Shin Kingdom was always known for her diplomatic skills and her sword mastery. In one of her many diplomatic meetings, she received as a gift a pendant in the shape of a heart and, since then, there has been no desire which have refused or a lover that have rejected. It must be said that the tensions between the neighbouring kingdoms are more relaxed than ever.
         Najwa, 75 mm  At another time, Najwa was the high priestess in the Sharated Temple. The Great Tremorrevealed an ancient buried room in the depths of the temple that contained writings from a thousand years ago. She was the first to study them and learned dark and forbidden knowledge which poisoned her body and soul. The high wizard Lucianus tried to save her but it was too late, she destroyed the temple and was lost in the night.
      Here you can see a comparative image of the projected height for the miniatures in both versions. Has you can see, the 75 mm scale will offer an excellent miniature for your shelf and the 32 mm scale will fit in any boardgame and wargames that you can imagine.
          In adition, some parts have been changed from the 75 mm scale to the 32 mm scale to avoid too small details and give the best painting experience.
      Here you can see the reward levels offered in this campaign. You can find the full information about every offer in the reward list of the campaign and, if you have any doubt, don´t hesitate to ask.
                  Here you can see the stretch goals that are planned for this campaign and they correspond to new extra characters that will be fully revealed during the campaign. When we reach the corresponding objective, their miniatures in both versions will be added to the available Add-Ons.  All those who opt for the Fallen Maidens reward may access to a special offer of these characters.
      Although only tree Strech goals are scheduled, I would add new characters in case the campaign reached higher goals. If this happens I will consider your suggestions to create new characters that captivate you.
      The add-ons are additional items you may be interested in adding to the rewards that correspond to your pledge level. To include an add-on, simply add its specified value in € to the amount of your pledge.
      When the campaign ends you will receive the backer survey where you will be able to specify which add-ons you want to include.
         Here you will find the available fantasy football products. If you missed the Asgard´s Sons campaign, this is your chance to get them and obtain exclusive characters.
        All shipping will be delivered by ordinary postal mail. How is it possible that there is a great disparity in the size of the packages, the shipping costs will be calculated according to each order to be fair. When the campaign ends and once the survey is done, the backers will be contacted to collect the shipping costs through Paypal just before sending each order. We can not ship to PO Boxes.
      If you come to Pamplona to pick up your order you will save these expenses and we can also meet in person!
      So you can get an idea of how much these costs will be, here you have a list of the estimated value of the shipments.
      I will do my best to keep these cost to the minimum possible. The shipping is planned to begin in March 2020. However, depending on the production requirements, it might change. 
      For those who opt for the Add-Ons level, it is possible that they receive their rewards sooner, It will depend if I have already available what they want to purchase or it must be manufactured.
      Further information will be posted on the updates of this project. 
      The master model of every miniature will be printed by 3DA Impresiones, a company that specializes in prototype.
      The resin miniatures will be manufactured by GRX Creations known by his high quality.
      Risks and challenges
      All designs are not a final product and can suffer changes during the manufacturing process. 
      Due to production requirements, the planned date to begin the shipping process might be changed due to the amount of the pieces needed and other factors out of my control. However, I will keep you updated on any changes.
      If you do not accept the terms of the campaign, please do not pledge on this project but instead wait for the general release.
      Learn about accountability on Kickstarter Questions about this project? Check out the FAQ
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1915262526/fred-perrys-gold-digger-frederal-reserve-gold-bric

It's time to print and release the newest volume of the GOLD BRICK SERIES, the GOLD DIGGER FREDeral Reserve which compiles a multitude of the Gold Digger  spin-offs and ancillary series.   If you supported the previous Gold Bricks, thank you very much, and we hope you support this campaign too. With a load of great standalone and continuity pickup stories, this collection makes a great jumping-on point for any new readers, as well as awesome reading for longtime fans. THESE ISSUES HAVE NEVER BEEN COLLECTED INTO ONE VOLUME BEFORE. Between its black-and-white and full-color issues, the main Gold Digger series is fast approaching the 300-issue mark and is going strong!  (Including material like that being compiled into the FREDeral Reserve, GD is already well past that milestone!)
      If you're not familiar with us, my name is Joeming Dunn, and I run Antarctic Press, a small, independent comic company started in 1984. I have personally collected comics of almost every type and genre since 1974, and I can say that during the past 30 years, we have published some of the greatest and best independent comics out there. Our publishing history includes titles like Gold Digger and Ninja High School. The comic industry has changed over the years, so we have started this Kickstarter program to help introduce new projects from our talented group of creators.
      Prominent among the many series we have published over the years is Fred Perry's ingenious title, Gold Digger, which Fred describes as a mixture of Indiana Jones and Final Fantasy. The idea for Gold Digger was first conceived during Fred's tour of duty in the first Gulf War, and it debuted in Antarctic Press's anthology comic, Mangazine, in 1991. A four-issue miniseries followed in 1992, and a regular monthly black-and-white series followed starting in 1993. The current color series began in 1999 and has continued since then. It is the second-longest-running solo-created title in the industry. Among comic books with female leads, its run is second only to Wonder Woman.  In 2013, Fred was honored at Comic Con International in San Diego, where he received an Inkpot Award for his work on Gold Digger.
      Over the past years, we have released other Gold Bricks as Kickstarter projects. This Gold Brick is outside the numbering system of the main-series Bricks, so no potentially confusing volume numbers this time! If you haven't seen or read Gold Digger, this is your chance to enjoy one of the best and longest-running ongoing series in comics. Like the other Bricks, this one lets new readers join in easily, so you don't have to be shy!
      Over the next few years, we'll go back to reprint the other volumes to match the new Kickstarter printings' format. We want everyone to have nice editions. In addition to reasons already mentioned, during previous campaigns, many backers have asked us to collect these series, since many of these issues are difficult to find. 
      So what is included in this Gold Brick?
      A Science Affair Asrial vs Cheetah GD Minus 18 Gina vs Penny (GvP) Gold Digger Dreadwing's Mymior Gold Digger Adventures WHEW...that's quite a line up.
      What are we going to do with the Kickstarter money?
      Plain and simple, we're going to print and ship the Gold Digger FREDeral Reserve Gold Brick.
      The FREDeral Reserve Gold Brick is over 600 pages, many of which are in full color. Printing the actual books is the biggest single expense. The first print run of a typical Gold Brick is quite costly, as most printers require a minimum run to make it cost-effective. We are thus using Kickstarter to assist us with those costs. If the amount seems high, you must remember that we are printing at least a thousand copies of a 600+ page book. Another cost is shipping: First we will have to ship the books from the printer to our offices, and once we get them, send copies to all our supporters and distributors. Several thousand pounds of books represents a significant shipping expense.
      Here is a breakdown of our expenses.
      Printing: $12,500 (which includes hard and softcover)
      Shipping: $3,000 (Sending a 600-page book is costly, especially overseas.  The cost for shipping just one copy overseas is now around $34.)
      Fees: $1500 (Kickstarter takes their fees off the top)
      Handling/Supplies: $1500 (We have to pay for boxes and pay people to pack those boxes.)
      That does not include cost for sending the large PDF files to all the supporters and other miscellaneous costs.
      Those basic expenses total $18,500.
      So what do you get?
      The brick is 6 x 9 inches and will contain AT LEAST the series we mentioned above.

• By SamuraiJack
      As seen at ReaperCon

About this project
      This is my first set of TerraScapes.  I present to you a natural Caves & Grottos core set. With the full range of double sided modular tiles, you can quickly create ultra-realistic cavern scenarios for any of your spelunking adventures! If you've ever found yourself in a cave, you know how under represented they are in the games that we love to play. There is nothing linear about spelunking and caverns aren't flat! Caves are twisted sections of open air encased by cool moist rocky walls.  That's why I've coined this terrain as a Nonlinear Modular Terrain System, and it's a new way of dressing your Tabletop with functional, dynamic terrain for all your Tabletop RPG's!
      TerraScapes: Caves and Grottos strives to simulate natural terrain for optimal immersion and strategic playability. To maximize the possibilities every tile is double sided! This means that with every tile you get twice the possible play space! Both tops and bottoms of each tile can be used in your layouts!  Each tile is designed to work like a table where instead of legs, you have stalactites and large rocks. It allows you to stack them up however you want! This gives your layout real depth and introduces a whole new dimension for increased strategical encounters. Whether it's for your big boss battle, wargame or random encounter, everything you'll need for an endless tactical cavern layout comes with our set of Caves & Grottos!
      This video shows how to build an endless array of immersive caverns for your tabletop!
      What's in the Full Set?  I have a ton of tiles prototyped and ready for this campaign.  If everything is unlocked we will have 9 Core double-sided tiles, 3 exclusive large  double-sided KS tiles, 2 Rock Packs which include a total of 8 double-sided rocks and rock/well combinations, 2 sets of Stalactite risers containing a total of 4 risers, 3 double-sided flowstone/pit centerpieces and 4 packs of double-sided wall sections containing 8 wall sections.  This is everything you'll need to bring to life any dynamic cavern scenario that you could possibly dream up!  You can purchase any of these Packs of tiles or accessories as Add-ons as they are unlocked during this campaign by managing your pledge amount and adding their cost(s).  If you are bad with arithmetic, just send me a message and I'll give you hand personally!
      I know, I know...  I'm getting ahead of myself here!  When the campaign launches we'll only have the three tiles from Core Pack:A, and the exclusive KS:1 tiles available.  Whenever we unlock another Core Pack, I will also unlock another exclusive KS tile for you to snatch up!  I am fairly confident that we are going to smash through almost every stretch goal I have planned.
      Core Pack:A Random Layout with KS Tile:1  With the exception of the Stalac-Packs, note that every terrain piece in TerraScapes is double-sided. The following graphics depict both the tops and bottoms of every piece and are not separate pieces offered with the packs.  The sizes listed are in terms of tile height.  So a Size 2 piece is two tiles high.  A Size 3 piece is 3 tiles high.  
      Please Manage your Pledge if you would like to add-on any pieces.  A survey will be sent after the Kickstarter has concluded for you to list which add-ons and options (like paint schemes) you would like.  All shipping charges will be handled by a Third Party Pledge Manager after the Kickstarter as well.  You will have until December 1st, 2017 to update your Pledge using this Pledge Manager
      3 Core Pack:A tiles and the first Exclusive KS Tile:1 As each set of new tiles and accessories are unlocked we will journey deeper into what TerraScapes: Caves and Grottos has to offer any story.  During this campaign, your very pledges will move a group of adventurers through the deep, exploring the sets that you unlock.  Our heroes fate will depend upon your support!  When the campaign ends, our adventurers will either perish or succeed in escaping these deep Caves & Grottos! 
      Core Pack:A, KS Tile:1 and Rocks & Wells Pack:A  
      Rock & Wells Pack:A contains four Size 1 Risers  
      Stalac-Pack:A contains two Size 2 Risers  

Core Pack:B Random Layout with KS Tile:2
    • By CAVBOSS
      WE ARE LIVE... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/272456130/talon-games-cav-strike-ops-iii

• By Carnacki the Ghost Finder
      Live Link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/cthulhu-death-may-die

Two week campaign

Information is growing on Cmon page and BGG.  This rings all the right bells and is likely to mug me quite severely.

From the Facebook announcement:

"The ritual has started, and there’s no stopping it now. The only hope for the Investigators…and the rest of the world for that matter, is to disrupt it just enough so that when the Elder One arrives, it will be vulnerable for a split second. Just long enough to kill it!
      They’ll get their chance when Cthulhu: Death May Die comes to Kickstarter on July 10 at 3 PM EST. The new game from CMON and Guillotine Games combines the creative talents of Eric M. Lang and Rob Daviau. Stay tuned as we reveal more about the Investigators risking their lives and the unspeakable horrors they will face off against."

Or as Mr. Lang says in interviews, the game where you "shoot Cthulhu in the face." 
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)