Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

35 minutes ago, nakos said:

If you start it I'll post there. Right now I'm working on some class work for my Master's.

Done. Not sure if it will see much traffic though. IIRC, last time the main Bones II had to be locked down and the posts moved before people started posting there. Either way, here it is::P:

4 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Just like with the last Bones kickstarter, we could probably use a place to unleash our excitement about getting more shiny white minis without overloading the normal Bones III thread.

You know, to save LadyStorm a little work. ✌(◕‿-)✌

• Like 2

Makes sense. 

Estimating Wednesday for my shipping, based on their rate of progress today. It might be late tomorrow, but to not get my hopes up, I'll just keep thinking Wednesday =P

Wave 2, locked in at September 215 so i think i'm fairly close to the front of wave 2

• Like 1

Yeah! Mine didn't get shipping today, but that just leaves me something to get excited for tomorrow or Wednesday! My greedy friends are already making requests for miniatures. I mean I have doubles of what they want but...their mine! How dare they!

• Like 2

I don't have time to do what I did today.  Probably had an official 3-4 hours of work.  Maybe I can get some done tonight at home. (RIIIIGGGGHT!)

EDIT: Guess we stay here with the excitement.

Edited by hungerfan

23 minutes ago, Talae said:

Things seem to have stopped at 850 for today. Not too bad, although I am kind of sad that I didn't get an email today.

20 minutes ago, Dan Goodchild said:

That just means you're in the running to be the first order shipped tomorrow. ^_^

Yup, same here. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dan Goodchild said:

I'll use it to relieve some stress on the mods.

That was my thinking too, but it looks like it was deleted. Maybe it created more work for the mods? :blink:

6 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Yeah! Mine didn't get shipping today, but that just leaves me something to get excited for tomorrow or Wednesday! 

Looks like mine will be tomorrow also. It should still make it to Louisiana by the weekend. Going to be a fun weekend!

• Like 2

For the data lovers, the afternoon shipping rate was 2.5125 packages per min. Assuming that shipping started at 9AM, the morning shipping rate was 1.3722 packages per min; this falls in line with past shipping rates as the first day and morning shipping rates are lower.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Done. Not sure if it will see much traffic though. IIRC, last time the main Bones II had to be locked down and the posts moved before people started posting there. Either way, here it is::P:

No, thank you.

Merged it here already.

Keep it here.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Dan Goodchild said:

Just saw WI, WI go by. That's the sort of typo that will cost someone a returned package. :(

And people got annoyed with our constant reminders to confirm that their address was correct. A returned package means you pay postage for the re-ship, and we really really tried to give everyone every opportunity to prevent that.

1 hour ago, Club said:

Called it.

Bryon, did they tell you beforehand that you didn't have to mass-ship the Canuck orders this time, and change their minds(?) when the event came?

I was not aware that the shipper had that requirement until the day before we were about to start pulling the product for AU, and then suddenly we had to change gears and pull all of CA and then pull AU after, which, you may note, is different from how we had originally said we would do it. 

Like I said in the update, we had some changes, and this caused problems, and these changes propagated downwards and caused confusion for the backers. This has not been the fun of previous projects.

1 hour ago, Jason Zavoda said:

On the tracker does the 'Orders Shipped Today' really mean today or do they mean total orders shipped?

It really means today. The counter resets at midnight Central Time, so prior to 9am (when we open) tomorrow, it will say 0. 

There is no counter for total shipped overall, and that one would be inaccurate as the EU and AU zone orders won't be processed the same way.

27 minutes ago, nakos said:

For the data lovers, the afternoon shipping rate was 2.5125 packages per min. Assuming that shipping started at 9AM, the morning shipping rate was 1.3722 packages per min; this falls in line with past shipping rates as the first day and morning shipping rates are lower.

We stopped a few minutes earlier than planned because we had run out of Core Sets on the floor. Not run out completely - we just had to send a crew to the other warehouse to get more, and couldn't pull while we were out of them. By the time they returned, it was time to restock everything.

I am tasked now with staying on top of inventory tomorrow, so that we should not run out of any single item throughout the course of the day, and can stop as planned at 5:20 ( got Ed to authorize an extra 10 minutes after he saw the volume of stock we consumed). I suspect it will be challenging to see all items better stocked than we did today, simply because of space limitations and personnel limitations. 

It is fully my intent to open the lines at 9:00 and not stop except for lunch and EOD restock.

16 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

*** Pops up from his mountain of unpainted minis***

We use Goblin Math on this forum. That means one can never have more ( or less) than 20 minis.

So it's just 20!

When Bones III arrive ( no matter how many you got) there will be only 20 minis to paint.

*** Sinks back into the mountain of unpainted minis***

TROOTH!!

4 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

I'll be moving all the boxes of bottled mead under my craft table and buying a new craft table/cabinet.. because I'm all out of shelf space and I need to add more paint storage on top of the desk.. 

I'd be happy to help you 'store' some of that mead.:devil:

• Like 5

I know it's been said before, but Thank you to everyone at Reaper. You guys rock!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Chaoswolf said:

I know it's been said before, but Thank you to everyone at Reaper. You guys rock!

Indeed! I'll be hoping to see a email in my inbox tomorrow, but i won't be upset if it's not xD i know there are so many packages to ship

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I'd be happy to help you 'store' some of that mead.:devil:

Nah, it's terrible stuff. Just truly, truly awful. Horrible, really. Something that no one should ever imbibe. Wretched...

It would be for the best if he'd just give it to me for proper disposal. I'll be the noble one and, err, "take one for the team" as it were. You know, save others from such a thing. Much like Lancelot saving Gallahad from the Castle Anthrax...

• Like 6