Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

Since I'm in Wave 1, which will probably be done by the end of tomorrow, that means that our pledge will arrive just as we're heading out of town.

At least I've arranged with a neighbor to accept delivery on my behalf (and changed the address in the Pledge Manager accordingly). But man, the thought of that lovely box o' Bones waiting for me at home is going to be highly distracting! 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Since I'm in Wave 1, which will probably be done by the end of tomorrow, that means that our pledge will arrive just as we're heading out of town.

At least I've arranged with a neighbor to accept delivery on my behalf (and changed the address in the Pledge Manager accordingly). But man, the thought of that lovely box o' Bones waiting for me at home is going to be highly distracting! 

Huzzah!

You are telling me! I will only be 45 minutes away at a Con!

I may leave the Con if it shows up while there...

• Like 4

850 on the first day while  bedding the process down and sorting logistics?  Very impressive.

Now I've just got to sit through the self-imposed stress of having not 1, not 2, but 3 separate orders (for tax purposes).  Then I'll see what obstacles pop up for reshipping them to a small temperate island paradise 

• Like 2

I'm hoping mine hits shipping tomorrow...if people saying UPS is accurate...well, it should hopefully arrive by saturday for the long weekend

• Like 2

Are US orders being shipped via UPS or USPS? I can't find that information mentioned anywhere.

Huzzah!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, OneBoot said:

Are US orders being shipped via UPS or USPS? I can't find that information mentioned anywhere.

Huzzah!

Mine is being shipped USPS.

• Like 5

Bryan, I'm sorry this project hasn't been as much fun as past ones.

• Like 10

It seems like some are UPS and some USPS from what people are saying (Barring typos...) it's two edged for me. My part of town they still deliver mail on foot so that means large orders like this would get that lovely little 'pickup' slip. While UPS doesnt do saturdays...so for now I wait.

• Like 1

On the one hand UPS is more reliable with their deliveries (in my experience) They are there at a set time almost every time. 
but USPS often gets here faster.  The sad part is the USPS guy is kind of a jerk...Ive caught him just throwing packages on my doorstep.

I didn't get a notice but still crossing my fingers that it will be here before the weekend (wave 1).  Give me a couple days to base coat some stuff...

Edited by Bane Of Humanity
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Talae said:

You are telling me! I will only be 45 minutes away at a Con!

I may leave the Con if it shows up while there...

Ditto. I'll be at a local con that's 40 minutes away. I don't know how my friends will feel when I ditch them for plastic toys. ^.^

• Like 5

My postman showed up at 530 tonight. W.T.H? My town is like 11,000+ What could possibly take them that long to deliver? I for one hope mine comes UPS. At least I know it'll show up between 5 & 7. I can handle the long weekend, no worries there.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Ditto. I'll be at a local con that's 40 minutes away. I don't know how my friends will feel when I ditch them for plastic toys. ^.^

If it's a gaming Con, those friends will probably understand. If they don't, just show them a picture of Mal. :wow:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Dan Goodchild said:

Just saw WI, WI go by. That's the sort of typo that will cost someone a returned package. :(

1 hour ago, Reaperbryan said:

And people got annoyed with our constant reminders to confirm that their address was correct. A returned package means you pay postage for the re-ship, and we really really tried to give everyone every opportunity to prevent that.

You really did give us ample opportunity and plenty of nudges and pokes to check our addresses. I double-checked mine even though I knew it to be correct because that's exactly what everyone thinks before finding out it was wrong. Good luck tomorrow.

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, Laoke said:

850 on the first day while  bedding the process down and sorting logistics?  Very impressive.

Well, they did get some practice in last week...

• Like 1