Jump to content

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion


Reaperbryan
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Bathory said:

I'm wave 3 and I didn't lock in until April 2016.

I am guessing I won't get mine until sometime next week. 

Which is fine since I need to finish what I'm working on first before I tackle a giant. 

 

Practice by tackling goblins first?  :lol:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bathory said:

I'm wave 3 and I didn't lock in until April 2016.

I am guessing I won't get mine until sometime next week. 

Which is fine since I need to finish what I'm working on first before I tackle a giant. 

Which giant are you figuring on doing first? I'm thinking Frost Giant King for mine, possibly.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

I'm bringing my foldable dolly into work so I can cart them from the mail-room to my car when they come. But I am in Wave 3*, so I have time .

 

 

* I purposefully took Wave 3 this time instead of 1 or 2 because last time I ended up sculpting for Bones III instead of being able to enjoy Bones II right away.  I figured that might happen again this time (it did), so I might as well make room in 1 and 2 for people who can do something about it.  I would have taken a later slot than Wave 3, but my kids wouldn't let me.

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Which giant are you figuring on doing first? I'm thinking Frost Giant King for mine, possibly.

Frost giant lady, the new female one. I forget everyone's names. Probably just try and do quick tabletop on them. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Frost giant lady, the new female one. I forget everyone's names. Probably just try and do quick tabletop on them. 

A good choice. I'm going to take a page from Buglips' page and add at least a bit of the base blue that I use in every colour that I use. Apparently it's supposed to make the entire figure look like it all comes together better.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

I'm bringing my foldable dolly into work so I can cart them from the mail-room to my car when they come. But I am in Wave 3*, so I have time .

 

 

* I purposefully took Wave 3 this time instead of 1 or 2 because last time I ended up sculpting for Bones III instead of being able to enjoy Bones II right away.  I figured that might happen again this time (it did), so I might as well make room in 1 and 2 for people who can do something about it.  I would have taken a later slot than Wave 3, but my kids wouldn't let me.

I'd lose my marbles if I were later than Wave 1. So much F5ing...

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hungerfan said:

So 2:30 was good?  I changed my guess after Matthew posted a comment on FB saying he saw them taking 2 hours to refill stock before Wave 1 was done so I felt like I had to add a couple hours.

No, 14h30 came and went and they haven't paused yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...