Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And just to make sure she puts me in my place as an amateur, my partner painted this Goremaw.    

yes    

I got an extra frost giant king and queen, but everything else is good.

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

I'm sure someone here could arrange to get you one to paint for them.. 

I only had 2 orders.. that was plenty..  

I think 7 may have been a bit too much. Now I have to figure out where to put 50 pounds of freakin' bones minis. The guest bedroom is about to get a bit more cozy, I think...

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

I regret not getting a clear Kryphrixis or Marthrangul =/ 

Same here.

---

As I expected would happen (Because that is the usual turn around time) my expected delivery date has been changed to Friday. 

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 2

I must be in the the last 80 orders of wave one. Going to open my stuff next Thursday with the Dnd group so I'm not worried about time. 

Thanks to all the reaper employees for pumping these packages out so fast!

• Like 7
15 hours ago, ladystorm said:

Yes, I applied the shipping labels to all of the Canadian orders being sent to the two distribution hubs last week.  These are the actual UPS labels.  These orders were picked and boxed here in Denton and palletized for delivery to the distribution hub.  This is ALL* Canadian orders across ALL waves.

You know you're my favorite person now right?

Did the shipper provide any rough ETA for the delivery to the hubs?

Then we get to wait for the fun that is Canadian Customs! Will it take 10 minutes? Will it take 10 days? With CBSA Agents it could be anything! After all, its for our protection!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

By my count Wave 1 has a little less than 80 orders remaining. Definitely start Wave 2 early tomorrow. 

Many wave 1 orders are - taken as an average of pieces per order - significantly larger than the average order of the other waves. 

Getting a little cagey as I know I am in wave one... looking forward to seeing an email with a tracking number so I can stop worrying about my order. I did initial lock in on September 18 though so I am... honestly...a bit worried my order has been weirdly skipped again after I didn't get included with the other Canucks...

I am sure it will all get sorted out either way!

Y'all are doing great work. I can't believe how many orders you folks are cramming in a day.

Edited by cycnet
more to add
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, John Fiala said:

Oh, I thought it was if you fed them after midnight.

You're not supposed to paint them after midnight. :ph34r:

In regards to preparedness... Since I'm one of the 60 or so Canadians whose orders weren't picked for shipping with the rest going to Canada, I'm a bit uncertain as to when I'll get a shipping notice.

I'm going to be surprised and unprepared.

• Like 9