Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

1 hour ago, LittleBluberry said:

UPS informs me my package will be delivered tomorrow.  I'm not sure how they plan to accomplish that since normally tracking shows packages arriving at a hub somewhere in the area before going out for delivery, so I'm trying really hard to temper my expectations.  My poor Bones have been trapped in a slow truck for 5 days already, anyone else on the West Coast actually have their box yet?  

My tracker says tomorrow as well but it hasn't been updated since it left Texas.... 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, icarus231 said:

Anyone else get the extra weapons and have a few missing parts on them?

With the sheer volume of parts being handled, there are many cases of missing parts ::(:, extra parts ::D:, or wrong parts :rock: all around.

Once Reaper is finished shipping everything, then people will be able to communicate with them to fix potential mistakes.

• Like 4

Big Box of Bones. :blink:

Funny, I watched a couple of unboxing videos with lots of bubblewrap type stuff.  None of that here.  Mine was packed to the brim with three straps to hold in all the Bonesium goodness.

Just took a couple of minutes to check on the big things...and test put together a Maal, of course.

All looks awesome so far.

Back to work for another hour and a half.....sigh

• Like 9

Hourly update, 10 orders were processed between 12PM-1PM CDT. A total of 1932 wave 2 orders have been shipped/processed so far. A total of 83 orders have been processed so far today.

High-end estimates of 1965 total Wave 2 orders leaves about 31 orders left to process. I do suspect there may be more than that, since the most recent verified lock-in pledge date on Friday was still in October 2016.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

that is a very impressive robot.

Seriously, nicest looking iron golem around.

• Like 6

Ok so the easypost Tracker is pretty much useless.  I went and logged into UPS and it shows mine arrived in OR today.  I would suggest people actually log into the UPS website to get more up to date tracking. 

• Like 5

Just drove past the UPS facility holding my package hostage until tomorrow.  And no, not intentional, just out for a ride to A&W on this wonderful Monday.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, cycnet said:

Seriously, nicest looking iron golem around.

I'm excited to set it up next to the one in massive darkness and see how they compare.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dreamakuma said:

Started doing work.
I like the robot from Stoneskull.
Compared to a D&D Monster Menagerie II Iron Golem. Gotta say I like the imposing size.

18699899_10207169083664376_3686250776295295414_n.jpg

Hmm I wonder if that could work as a huge version....

• Like 1

Hourly update, 43 orders were processed between 1PM-2PM CDT. A total of 1975 wave 2 orders have been shipped/processed so far. A total of 124 orders have been processed so far today.

High-end estimates were 1965 total Wave 2 orders. We have now exceeded this total.

Edit: Due to the low population of my area, I highly suspect this is mine. Still awaiting the confirmation email. My lock-in date was 5-1-16. Nearing the end of Wave 2.

20170529_140816.thumb.png.a6fad91c9cafff71393a5b28b2847920.png

Edit: "Your Bones 3 Kickstarter shipment has received postage!"

21.9 pounds. Woo!

Date confirmed. Wave 2 should be almost done.

Edited by Aryanun
  • Like 17

2 hours ago, haldir said:

Mine has been stuck in SLC since the 26th. Left Reaper on the 24th, It'll arrive here on the 30th. Oddly the May anv order I did on 25th is scheduled to arrive Tuesday. ::): 

SLC you say? You know since you don't paint much I could pick them up and paint them for you. :devil:

• Like 3

Mine was just delivered. Now I have to wait 3 hours until I am off work, then have to run some errands, and then unpack me Bones!

And then out of town two days on a work trip... At least that will give my partner time to paint some stuff while I am away :D

• Like 11

Well everything I have seen so far looks very good indeed and I should receive mine Thursday.  Could someone please post a pic of a blackstar corsair next to a regular human sized mini please ;)

Edited by Limey72
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

Well everything I have seen so far looks very good indeed and I should receive mine Thursday.  Could someone please pose a pic of a black star cordair next to a regular human sized mini please ;)

Ok here it is next to sir forscale and a nova corp trooper. 

20170529_154634.png

• Like 19