Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

18 minutes ago, VitM said:

Good point about all of you who are checking and test fitting everything.  I need to make sure I do that soon.  My order arrived right before the holiday weekend, so all it did was get chucked into the game room.

Yeah. My Bones II Dragon Tortoise came with two left feet.

• Like 3
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And just to make sure she puts me in my place as an amateur, my partner painted this Goremaw.    

yes    

I got an extra frost giant king and queen, but everything else is good.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dan Goodchild said:

Have you logged into the pledge manager to double-check your address? @ladystorm has said that even within the first week she had a pile of returned packages.

Sure have. Confirmed it 3-4 times. Still at the same [house redacted]

Hope it doesn't go to my old panorama address again.

Had that problem last time.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

... *blink* ... uh ... I hadn't heard we got a shipping notice. o.O

It's a small town. I have to wonder at the odds!

I remember it stood out to me because Eaton was a big name in Canada.

• Like 4

48.03lbs of plastic have arrived. What does that look like you ask? Well let me show you.

There were 2 more Ma'als in the box not pictured in the pile, I was lucky! all 3 are retail packaged! Thank you Reaper!

002.jpg

Edited by Yoshua
  • Like 21
1 hour ago, Corporea said:

I think Mal might be bigger than my cat.  oh my!!

Mal is bigger than my orange kitty - she's a 5lb full grown kitty. My brown tabby is still the biggest beastie in the house at around 20lbs though.

I was trying to get a pic of my non-retail box Mal dry-fitted next to the orange kitty, but I was having a lot of trouble getting all of the necks to stay attached to the body. After the 20th or so time that Mal fell over into pieces, including one of those times one of the heads actually cut one of my knuckles (am I the first person to be bitten by Mal?) I gave up and decided I'll just get a pic of them together after I actually paint the thing.

But omg she's such a beautiful beastie! :wub: I was already a huge Julie Guthrie fangirl, but now I love her 5x more! (see what I did there?)

• Like 15
44 minutes ago, VitM said:

Good point about all of you who are checking and test fitting everything.  I need to make sure I do that soon.  My order arrived right before the holiday weekend, so all it did was get chucked into the game room.

Honestly, I still haven't touched some of my bones 2 stuff.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Yoshua said:

48.03lbs of plastic have arrived. What does that look like you ask? Well let me show you.

There were 2 more Ma'als in the box not pictured in the pile, I was lucky! all 3 are retail packaged! Thank you Reaper!

geez. i would have been happy if one of the two i got had been.  may have given that one to the friend who got the other so it looked prettier when i dropped it off.  nah...i would have kept that one for myself.

• Like 6

Hourly update, 133 orders were processed between 1-2PM CDT. A total of 275 wave 3 orders has been processed so far.

1 hour ago, Reverend Shartan said:

For anyone who has this......can someone post the "release schedule" that was supposed to be included in the boxes?

Thanks in advance.

Reverend Shartan

I've posted links to photos here. 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, etherial said:

AUGH! UPS has re-estimated my delivery date to Wednesday. Imma call up my friend Cykotek and see if I can just go to their sorting facility and pick it up. It's practically on my way home.

And now UPS claims it's already been delivered. Schrödinger's Box is waiting for me when I get home. What do you think folks? Live Cat or Bones?

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Yoshua said:

I like the Microsoft Surface box just causally laying on the ground in the background, forgotten for a new box thats more fun!

In more self centered news...

3.bones.jpg

I got my bones!

To recap:

Canadian, Wave 3, Early locked in.

I can now confirm, as stated by others, I did not have to pay any Duties/Taxes/Import fees. UPS showed up, handed me just under 20 pounds of plastic and walked away (without a signature...).

The tracking number that a bunch of us Canadians got on the 19th, that tracking number became active once it got checked in at the UPS distribution center (in Calgary for me).

Hope this information relieves other Canadians!

• Like 11
12 minutes ago, etherial said:

And now UPS claims it's already been delivered. Schrödinger's Box is waiting for me when I get home. What do you think folks? Live Cat or Bones?

It's both until observed.  Until then you have both the Bones, and the Cat in the same box.  BTW the cat is likely eating your Bones as well.

• Like 4