• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Dan Goodchild said:

I'll just leave this here… -_-

english-traditional-simplified.jpg

The terms 'English' and 'Simplified' do not belong together, in any rational sense.

England and America are two nations, separated by a common language.

English does not borrow from other languages - it follows other languages down dark alleys, assaults them, then rummages through their pockets looking for loose grammar....

Insult was added to injury - Megan and I got together at Wendy's for lunch, and to paint some figures from Bones II - and somebody was showing off their nice, new, shiny box of Bones III....

I tried to talk Megan into being a distraction while I grabbed the loot, but no go - she told me that Brigid is not qualified to drive the getaway car.

The Auld Grump - I'm certain that Brigid could pull it off, if only she tried....

• Like 14

the thing that I have found amusing is when people are doing unboxing videos and look at a mini they got like they had no idea it was coming, specifically the savage avatars. knowing the names....... I don't really know any of them specifically. but I know what a behir is, what a dragon is, ogre, etc.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JokeroftheWeb said:

the thing that I have found amusing is when people are doing unboxing videos and look at a mini they got like they had no idea it was coming, specifically the savage avatars. knowing the names....... I don't really know any of them specifically. but I know what a behir is, what a dragon is, ogre, etc.

I noticed that too, so many people seemed to have just ordered one of everything without looking at what they are getting.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

ps. "a, e, i, o, u". Season to taste; more random vowels available upon request. :B):

You forgot æ, ø .å...

How anyone can claim they're civilised without those I have no idea. 

*Goes off to hijack a viking longship(replica, anchored nearby actually) to sail off in hunt of container ships*

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

You forgot æ, ø .å...

How anyone can claim they're civilised without those I have no idea. 

*Goes off to hijack a viking longship(replica, anchored nearby actually) to sail off in hunt of container ships*

ä,ü,ö and ß aswell! I supply the mead and get my box as loot? 

Edited by Glamberry
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

For some reason this post bothers me. I dislike the speculation about the possible reasons for the delay we experienced yesterday. Likewise, the speculation that Wave 4 has precisely X orders because it has precisely x backers and will thus end when the ticker reaches Y, I dislike. For one thing, Wave 4 backers averaged a value between 1.1 and 1.5 orders per backer, but even knowing how many Wave 4 "orders" exist, you have to know how many Wave 4 US Zone orders exist - minus Canada. This is not really a value that can be reasonably predicted simply by counting bakers in a wave. I fear it sets up unreasonable expectations.

It is possible I am oversensitive, but I've been in to many cases where the uninformed accepted forum posts as gospel, and then criticized us for things that they concluded based on a logic chain initiated by such speculation. Speculation bothers me tremendously. 

Now, I'm not using my moderator authority to tell you to stop speculating about things. But I am asking you to be aware that it makes me uncomfortable.

Thank you for letting us know your thoughts on this. I have speculated a number of times, but as a fun way to stretch my brain. I would never want anyone to take what I say as gospel, but I could see how it could be. 

I can also also see how it would then make more problems for you and your team. Since fun for all is my intention, I will reframe from making speculations in the future. I do not wish to cause any further burden for you and yours.

You have my sincere apologies if any of my past actions (alone or in part) have increased your work load. 

• Like 4

That feeling when you miss out on T'raukzul and look at the release schedule only to see he is in the undated section!  I couldve sworn I added him =[

Edited by Type2
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Unruly said:

I got my shipping notice today. I can now stop caring about this thread and the order tracker. Now I just have to keep an eye on the shipping tracker...

Balderdash! You must show unboxing video or pictures! You must play with them! Assemble them! Return here and cheer others on! There is no end until all have received orders!

I should have gotten a second Ma'al.

• Like 5