Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

Reaperbryan

OK, 

I see my pledge in the manager, and also see that I owe some more for the things I've added on.  But I'm not getting an option yet to pay the amount over my pledge i owe.  When I click "return to kickstarter" it tells me I can't pledge more there, that I need to use the pledge manager.  Am I missing something here?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, 

I see my pledge in the manager, and also see that I owe some more for the things I've added on.  But I'm not getting an option yet to pay the amount over my pledge i owe.  When I click "return to kickstarter" it tells me I can't pledge more there, that I need to use the pledge manager.  Am I missing something here?

Yes.

What you are missing is that the Pledge Manager is not yet open for adding funds. ::):

• Like 7

OK, 

Last Knight is correct. We have not yet turned on the option to accept payments to add additional funds. 

This is expected to occur before the next update, and an update will be made via Kickstarter when it happens, including a tutorial video that will show everyone how the process works, how to add more now, how to add more later, how to contact us if there's a problem, how to see what you've chosen, and how to see what something is if you've forgotten.

Images in the pledge manager that are concept art now will be graduated to masters when the sculpts are complete, so the RPM (Reaper Pledge Manager) will always have the most up to date images available. 

Updates (51) 

The Pledge Manager is Now accepting Selections and Funds! And New rewards!

ALL BACKERS MUST go to the pledge manager and select their rewards. Just because you have given us some selections during the campaign DOES NOT mean your rewards are locked in - you can still make changes, and we will need everyone to lock those changes in.

The pledge manager is found at https://ks.reapermini.com/bones3

Please go there, log in, select your rewards, and confirm your selection by pressing Checkout.

We have created a video to help you use the pledge manager and explain the functions a little better.

http://youtu.be/3qsCHW0WiZw

A few important things to note:

Once you have checked out, items cannot be removed from your "cart" so if you're still deciding what you want, be sure not to Checkout until you are sure. 

You can checkout more than once, adding new things as often as you like, but you cannot remove items that have been added. 

You will have until 60-90 days before fulfillment (so until June 2016) to finish making your selections, so feel free to lock in early and come back often to get more! You can select less than you pledged for now, and come back later to "finish" selecting items if you need to.

If you need help with anything, please email [email protected] with your kickstarter e-mail, your pledge manager e-mail (if they are different, and it really helps us tremendously if they are NOT different) and your order number if you have one (if you have never pressed Checkout, you do not have one, and that's ok).

Sketchbook Reward

While the sketchbook is listed on the project Page and in the Pledge manager, it was left out of the update during the mad rush of the final day. Here is the information regarding this reward

5242bf5da5bd5ed32c3d243733b973d2_origina

This 48-page Black & White Printed sketchbook is available for only $10, and will include selections of art from Bones 1, 2, and 3, showcasing the talent of Izzy 'Talin' Collier. 

New rewards!

We have added NEW rewards to the Pledge Manager! There's a few new things that didn't quite make it into the project that we want to give you the opportunity to select!

a8c2e88759656c1382d46d93c3575596_originaUndead Bonesylvanians, Chibi-style monsters
d4e49bef10b6cce00f863bb4f98bde88_originaHorror Bonesylvanians, Chibi-style monsters
ac1f59a18743ff00fe416900187f288e_origina3-inch "Huge" Bases, flat one one side, recessed on the other
085ae587bd7c601d270a5c42ca1c5be8_originaThese models are NEW sculpts! Resized to fit most modern role playing games, approximately 75mm tall, these new miniatures are HUGE! Be sure to put some fear into your players by putting these new Fire Giant miniatures on your gaming table!
7096acab75f65329dab24d406cc32e0a_originaThese models are NEW sculpts! Resized to fit most modern role playing games, approximately 75mm tall, these new miniatures are HUGE! Be sure to put some fear into your players by putting these new Fire Giant miniatures on your gaming table!
daa76434d67331a5986bea7220dc1010_originaThe Town Extras includes a hearth, a gallows, a hangman, a bar, and a chest.
e3783be93e984da91cdd6ad4b5aa0d86_originaOur Weapons packs offered in the Core Set, available in Clear Plastic.
762092045607c757a85db1c694e03ab5_originaOur Weapons packs available in the Core Set available in Red Plastic.
d55a4ab5aad2b1e0daa276d626c71300_originaOur Weapons packs available in the Core Set available in Blue Plastic.
e7ffbbe76dfd18db84dbd3700c1b1839_originaOur Weapons packs available in the Core Set available in Green Plastic.
2f08e288cdf5f1157a45236fc078ada0_originaOur Weapons packs available in the Core Set available in Purple Plastic.
bec757c402ca764fe565d58037f4d77c_originaSavage Avatars 2: The Rhino, Giraffe, Water Buffalo, and Lion
87546359100876663949c97aec39fa14_originaThe 110mm tall Effigy of Dagon
62a2c9dff2034515a8a8ed04ee9add66_origina
Kyphrixis, Available in Clear Plastic as an invisible or shadow dragon.

Update Schedule

This Update replaces the Update that was originally scheduled for August 21, so there will not be an Update on Friday, August 21.  The next scheduled Update is Friday September 4th.

Thanks!

~Reaper

wait... I know it says new sculpts on the giants- are they brand new different pose, etc, or are they the ones from bones 1 just with an enlarge spell cast on the mold?  because I like the original sculpts a lot.  Just curious. 

Also- blink blink- WOW!  Thanks for all the extras!!!!

• Like 6

I am very interested in these clear weapons. Trying to decide if I need one of each. Do you know if they will still be rigid when clear?

Yes, they will be in clear colored styrene, similar to the plastic used in those clear sword stir sticks you sometimes see in bars. The pledge manager says transparent, but this word was left out of the Update text. I shall have myself beaten as a reminder to be more thorough in the future. ;)

I don't know enough about the new giants to make a decision yet.

I can't tell if they are just bigger than the old, or alll new sculpts.

They are re-sized to fit standard gaming sizes for their type of giant. Not new sculpts, same sculpts.

• Like 2