Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

13 minutes ago, Corporea said:

my cat seems to have eaten dagon's headlamp....

Well, now we know why Lovecraft liked cats so much - they're a protection against the elder gods!

• Like 10

We're in wave 6, my order is in wave 8....

*sigh*

I live so close to Reaper, yet my order is so very far away. Just gotta remember patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue. Oh, and it'd be super great if someone could post a close-up of Marthrangle, or repost I may have just missed it.

• Like 5

Think happy thoughts Tarsemina. :)

I was wave 1, but due to international don't have em yet.

In the meantime I am loving seeing other people get it. You know what they say about savouring the moment. :) We'll get our stuff!

• Like 7

Hourly update, 269 orders were processed between 11AM-12PM. A total of 1294 wave 6 orders has been processed so far.

• Like 3

My favorite cultist. "Back in my days, kidnapping and sacrificing was no problem. Now we have to ask for permission else we get hate spam on [insert social media]"

*waves sacrifial dagger to no avail*

20170601_181537.thumb.jpg.b201e7e7e2cdd18d2f35e14ddb98b345.jpg

• Like 16

My stuff is officially out of UPS's hands and in USPS's hands as of yesterday. It has left Federal Way WA and will be here... June 17th according to USPS ::(:.

Hopefully it wont actually take almost 2 weeks to get here from there, it isn't that far.

• Like 1

Bones slated to arrive tomorrow! Which means I'll get nothing done, as I will be lying in wait for the hapless UPS delivery person.

GOBLIN AMBUSH! ... oh, you need a signature? Perfect... <.<

... this has .. sort of happened. It's the only way I can get FedEx to actually hand me a package. Otherwise, there's a comedy of errors involving missed deliveries...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Tarsemina said:

We're in wave 6, my order is in wave 8....

*sigh*

I live so close to Reaper, yet my order is so very far away. Just gotta remember patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue. Oh, and it'd be super great if someone could post a close-up of Marthrangle, or repost I may have just missed it.

Is this what you're looking for, my dear?

20170529_204106.thumb.jpg.95241af145a1d611c9ceb11bf37c8e9f.jpg

32 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Husband has confirmed bones are at home!!!! 

Uh oh, the giants are about to awaken.......

• Like 14

Hourly update, 252 orders were processed between 1-2PM CDT. A total of 1546 wave 6 orders has been processed so far.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Red Graf said:

Wave 7, hey that's my wave! How do I find out when I locked in or whatever you guys were nattering on about 350 pages ago?

The pledge manager will have that info. There should be a link in the updates on the kickstarter. I think update 50 had a link but I'm sure there are ones more recent. 

13 minutes ago, Jason Zavoda said:

The pledge manager will have that info. There should be a link in the updates on the kickstarter. I think update 50 had a link but I'm sure there are ones more recent. 

Thanks, Jason. I was order  #43164. My order was completed on: 01-09-16. I suppose it doesn't really matter at this point. It's almost certainly going out the door in the next 24 hours. 

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/starcadia-quest/description

Main Game ($80)

Expansion Box ($40, so $120 total)

We will ship your rewards at our cost to our international hubs. Depending on where in the world you are, we will either ship to you from our hub in the UK (EU backers), China (Asia Pacific backers), Singapore (Singaporean backers), Canada (Canadian backers), Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers) or Atlanta (USA and the rest of the world). Following is a list of rough estimates for shipping a standard game package (4kg volumetric weight). Keep in mind these are just estimates, and costs may rise based on weight increases from unlocked stretch goals and any optional buys you choose.
      USA: $10-$20 to most states. $50 to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.  CANADA: $15-$30 to most cities.  LATIN AMERICA: $70-$80 to most countries.  ASIA: $10 to China, Hong Kong, and Singapore. $35 to most other countries (we can’t predict an estimate cost to Malaysia). OCEANIA: $20-$45 to Australia. $40 to New Zealand.  AFRICA: $95 to most countries.  EUROPE: $20-$30 to most countries.   • $35 to Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.   • $50 to Bosnia/Herzegowina, Croatia, and Iceland.   • $70-$80 to Israel, Liechtenstein, and Serbia.  • $90 to Belarus. Unfortunately, different import laws and customs have made it impossible for CMON to ship games to certain specific countries.
      *WE DO NOT SHIP TO:* Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.
      Basically a Tweaked version of Arcadia Quest designed to run faster and be easier to set up, with Sci-Fi-ification

Dicetower preview video

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc

Rulebook work in progress

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/the-edge-dawnfall-v16?ref=discovery

About
      The Edge: Dawnfall is new miniature Board Game by Awaken Realms for 1-4 players. It was created by Michał Oracz (man behind 13 years of Neuroshima Hex and recent hit Cry Havoc) and it brings next level of competitive gameplay to the table. Fresh, exciting, pure and rewarding.
      It’s a living organism with a very passionate community. It’s thousands of hours of development, hundreds of unique art pieces, over hundreds of pages of rich and unique campaigns, 7 extremely asymmetric and unique factions and finally and most importantly a fast, dynamic and very exciting skirmish game with tons of cinematic skills and turn the tide moments.
      This is a second Edge the Boadgame Kicstarter, a reprint of our naive 2016 kickstarter promise of an unreasonably high amount of content that not only we still managed to reach, but even overdeliver. It’s our biggest and most ambitious project yet, it’s our favorite child, our blood tears and sweat. It’s a Beast!

• By Balgin Stondraeg
      Remember this thread?

You know, the Yedharo/GT project that was cancelled and they said they'd reluanch it?

Well they relaunched it.

There's a lot less units this time and far more characters (some of whom appear to have been inspired by the Atlantis Dwarfs or are attempting to copy their success but with a Yedharo/GT spin on it).

I might jump in for a small handful of character models but I won't go in big on this one. Then again why would dwarfs go big? They're small. It's one of their defining features :).

'cause Atlantis did dwarven women with shaved sides and some goat riders......

He's baaaaack!

She got off the goat

Hammer Man is back again

Apparently she's really "Busty"

At least the leaping Trollslayer is back again :)

Mr Ugly Sword is back again (don't know why).

I like this new hammer man

The ugly rectangular shield unit with hammers is back (the only returning unit).
      They really should've fixed those shields and the "3rd edition/Dragonpunk helmets".

The Bloodbowl team is back as well (obviously).

• By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
    • By Smokestack
      These are the guys that did the Hot and Dangerous Kickstarter. Starts May 15th.

werewolves, musketeers... ahhh I don’t think I can resist this one...

Anno Domini 1666 is a swashbuckling board game of intrigue and mystery, set in alternative reality 17th century Vienna. Two players take command of opposing factions of rogues and heroes carrying out clandestine missions as determined by scenarios. The game is played with miniatures on game boards, using cards rather than dice. Fight with the best fencers in the world. Expect conspiracies, bribery and seduction. Stand against demons and dark magic. Lead yout faction into victory!

• Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)