Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And just to make sure she puts me in my place as an amateur, my partner painted this Goremaw.    

yes    

I got an extra frost giant king and queen, but everything else is good.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Thanks for all your hard work, Bryan!!

(This is not aimed at you, Bryan)::):

My box got checked in to the UPS center at 10 am this morning. The center is approximately three hours from me. It is now 7:22 pm.

WHY ARE MY BONES NOT IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW??!?!?!??!!!??!!?

The answer (and I apologize if you already know this, but others might not) is that they only load most of those trucks once a day, in the morning. So if it hasn't arrived sufficiently before loading time (o'dark thirty, plus or minus), it won't get out until the next day.

So the person you should be grumping about is the semi driver who took too long to get to that distribution center. If he had run over a grandmother or two, you might have gotten your order today. Fair trade, I say.

:B):

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Seer of the Pitt said:

@strawhat  I was kinda surprised as well. Being Wave 8,  I figured my rewards would've been processed Wednesday or Thursday. 

We must be working with the same set of variables! :winkthumbs:

I let my original Wave 4 go, then re-caved in time for Wave 8.

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, strawhat said:

We must be working with the same set of variables! :winkthumbs:

I let my original Wave 4 go, then re-caved in time for Wave 8.

I probably stole your Wave 4, if your Wave 4 was a "Thank You" pledge. I know that I jumped in there at a point when everything seemed to be Waves 6 and up, but there was 1 freshly opened spot in Wave 4 Thank You, so I pounced and threw all the money that I reasonably could at it...

• Like 5
11 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

The answer (and I apologize if you already know this, but others might not) is that they only load most of those trucks once a day, in the morning. So if it hasn't arrived sufficiently before loading time (o'dark thirty, plus or minus), it won't get out until the next day.

So the person you should be grumping about is the semi driver who took too long to get to that distribution center. If he had run over a grandmother or two, you might have gotten your order today. Fair trade, I say.

:B):

I did not know that, thanks for sharing.

Well, concentrating on anything at work is gonna be fun today.

• Like 3

My box is on the truck for delivery today! They usually hit my house between 3-8pm, with a tendency for the later end of the spectrum, so T-10 hours for Bones! Assuming no signature required,  of course, which if I remember correctly neither Bones 1 nor 2 required on my end. And I was just able to check my email archives to see that Bones 2 was also delivered by UPS. For some reason Bones 1 didn't pop up in the search though, so I couldn't say for certain if it was also UPS and not USPS, though I have a feeling that it was.

• Like 5

[MOD]

Thread is for Bones 3 kickstarter.

While many people have received their items, many have not and still use this thread to look for information.

Please stay on topic and keep the chatter to a minimum.

Off topic posts are removed.

[/MOD]

• Like 5

I will present what information I have relevant to U.K./EU and Pacific/AU/NZ Zone shipping in an update (which I have begun drafting but haven't finished) that will be published 1-3 days after N.Am./S.Am. Zone completion. (Likely the 8,9 or 12th of June)

The vast range is because 

- there is a LOT of information that needs to be in the Update

- there is a LOT of work We need to catch up on  and that might delay the ability of my bosses to proofread and revise

- I'm a monster

• ladystorm locked and unpinned this topic