Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

On 5/31/2017 at 9:37 AM, etherial said:

Turns out it was a box of Bones. I catalogued everything but haven't put it all away yet.

Everything is now sorted and put away. My Bones III box now holds all the Options and huge single minis, my Bones II box now holds all my boxes.

Unpainted things have mostly been left in the box they came in except for themed baggies such as:

• Animals + Familiars
  • Bandits (including Anhurians)
  • Cultists
  • Elementals
  • Giants, Gods, and Golems
  • Gnolls (which clearly should have gone with the Giants, Gods, and Golems...)
  • Lizardmen
  • Sci-Fi (now all in Bones II.3 box)
  • Sci-Fantasy (now all in my Mythos Expansion box)
  • Terrain
  • Tiny Villains (goblins, gremlins, kobolds, etc.)
  • Townsfolk
  • Undead (nearly half a gallon at this point)

The only box I've broken down so far has been the second Stoneskull Expansion box, having consolidated the remains of both into the first, but someday soon I'll have to start consolidating Bones II. My Vampire box is now only half-full of its original contents, the other half containing most of the baggies that don't see regular use. The Arsenal sprue is all in my box of sprue.

• Like 2

Well, out of my entire order, just one mini doubled and one missing from the Savage Worlds set. Not bad at all. Great job. ^_^

*waits patiently for update on what to do*

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I think that if you knocked off four of the heads, they would be very close to the same size.^_^

but Ma'al's chest is nearly the width of two dragon heads, it'll still outclass T'rauk in pure bulk on that alone =P

• Like 7

It's amazing that T'Raukzul was only $20, and I'm frustrated that I didn't get one.

on the subject of dragons, would someone be able to provide a scale pic of tge celestial dragon from the Stoneskull expansion please

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Beagle said:

It's amazing that T'Raukzul was only $20, and I'm frustrated that I didn't get one.

on the subject of dragons, would someone be able to provide a scale pic of tge celestial dragon from the Stoneskull expansion please

Celestial dragon? I have the stoneskull expansion, but i'm not sure what miniature your'e referring to

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

Celestial dragon? I have the stoneskull expansion, but i'm not sure what miniature your'e referring to

I'm probably using the wrong name. It's pictured in the top left corner on the graphic showing the Stoneskull expansion contents on the KS page

Strangeness. I have misplaced Sir Forscale I.  Luckily I had purchase another. Sir Forscale II next to the dragon. 

20170608_001709.thumb.jpg.23c804bce20d436f69ed4becd6a5301b.jpg

20170608_001724.thumb.jpg.65efff43b38766a04b803e6ca08cc17c.jpg

20170608_001749.thumb.jpg.9c0dd71b7d57b47c494213445ff9483e.jpg

• Like 13

4 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

He and Ma'al are very similar in wingspan, but Ma'al has more actual bulkDragons.thumb.jpg.7f4f0f4c49f5f865dc94550a8954acbc.jpg

Such tremendous models. It's really awesome what a great product reaper is putting out.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

Yeah, T'Raukzul is definitely at the top of my 'to buy' list once these start hitting retail, along with the giants. They are my biggest 'coulda, shoulda, woulda' of this KS.

• Like 2

On 6/5/2017 at 8:13 PM, Darsc Zacal said:

My order is in Chicago.

Still a bit of a wait then.

I still haven't gotten any notice... are they actually sending the lost Canadian orders out? I'll admit I'm starting to feel despondent about the lack of news about what's going on with my order.