Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

13 minutes ago, cycnet said:

I still haven't gotten any notice... are they actually sending the lost Canadian orders out? I'll admit I'm starting to feel despondent about the lack of news about what's going on with my order. 

It's always possible that there's another issue going on with your order other than being one of the "overlooked Canadians".

Double check your spam folder for emails from Reaper and if nothing's there wait for Reaper to put out the update on how to proceed.

I know my order has left Reapers hands as I have a link for USPS tracking. It hasn't been updated for a few days but I know from previous experience that this is nothing unusual.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Edit: I just double checked my order tracking. It looks like it was processed through Canada Customs today and tracking through Canada Posts gives me a 1-12 day delivery window.
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

It's always possible that there's another issue going on with your order other than being one of the "overlooked Canadians".

Double check your spam folder for emails from Reaper and if nothing's there wait for Reaper to put out the update on how to proceed.

I know my order has left Reapers hands as I have a link for USPS tracking. It hasn't been updated for a few days but I know from previous experience that this is nothing unusual.

I sent an email on more than a week ago and haven't heard boo. I religiously check all my folders (I've got several kickstarters in fulfillment) - the address they have is exactly the same as the one they had when they sent me hecklemeyer and styx the other month. At this point, as a customer, I shouldn't be asked to guess at what I've done wrong. Because the problem is not on my end. 

I'm not blaming anyone, it's just sort of a bummer and I'd like news about what's up.

Edited by cycnet

5 minutes ago, cycnet said:

I sent an email on more than a week ago and haven't heard boo. I religiously check all my folders (I've got several kickstarters in fulfillment) - the address they have is exactly the same as the one they had when they sent me hecklemeyer and styx the other month. At this point, as a customer, I shouldn't be asked to guess at what I've done wrong. Because the problem is not on my end. 

I know they are really busy but it's hard not to be disappointed at the lack of communication regardless. I know I'll get my stuff. I can live with the wait, but I'd really like the courtesy of being told my order hasn't been swallowed by the void. I'm not blaming anyone, it's just sort of a bummer. 

I understand your frustration but Reaper had stated that their priority was getting all the shipments out the door and that after that they would be putting out an update on the process for dealing with missing or incorrect shipments.

I'm not surprised that your email went unanswered even though I believe it likely was read. It would've been received at the height of fulfilment and Reaper doesn't have the staff to deal with massive Kickstarter fulfilment and order issues at the same time.

Again my best advice is for a little more patience to wait for the update.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

Strangeness. I have misplaced Sir Forscale I.  Luckily I had purchase another. Sir Forscale II next to the dragon. 

Awesome, thanks for doing that. Smaller than I was expecting

• Like 5

Ah that is the Behir. He is not actually a dragon, even though he could pass for one

mien is incomplete so luckily others can take pictures

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, cycnet said:

I sent an email on more than a week ago and haven't heard boo.

Your first email was answered.  Your second one, the one where you replied to the response, was not.

Tracking is still showing my package sitting in Denton. I know from experience that this doesn't necessarily mean anything, it could be half way to Kansas City now. So I have decided that it's Schrodinger's package, it's both moving and stationary at the same time. Oh, and there's a cat in the package. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ladystorm said:

Your first email was answered.  Your second one, the one where you replied to the response, was not.

"We're looking into it" isn't really an answer. Not when it's not followed up with further information.

I expect if someone is actually looking into to something that they will communicate what as been found/the plan for action when they do look into it. If you meant "we'll look into it in three weeks" I would actually have preferred folks to say so.

It's standard practice as a customer to ask a follow up question if your order still hasn't appeared and no plans for sending it have been communicated. I waited more than a week before asking for further information. My order was messed up and missed. Twice. First with other Canadian orders and then with my wave order. I don't think it's villainous to request information on it.

Edited by cycnet

On 6/6/2017 at 3:05 PM, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Is this what you're looking for, my dear?

20170529_204106.thumb.jpg.95241af145a1d611c9ceb11bf37c8e9f.jpg

Uh oh, the giants are about to awaken.......

OK. With that picture, I officially regret not ordering Marthrangul.

I hope you're pleased with yourself. :angry:

::P: 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, cycnet said:

By "answered" I meant the actual question was answered. "We're looking into it" isn't an answer. Not when it's not followed up with further information.

I expect if someone is actually looking into to something that they will communicate what as been found/the plan for action when they do look into it. If you meant "we'll look into it in three weeks" I would actually have preferred folks to say so.

It's standard practice as a customer to ask a follow up question if your order still hasn't appeared and no plans for sending it have been communicated. I waited more than a week before asking for further information. My order was messed up and missed. Twice. First with other Canadian orders and then with my wave order. I don't think it's villainous to request information on it.

Nobody called you a villain.

We've been very busy, and until today we were answering these emails in our off-time, because our on-the-clock time was spent pulling orders. We beg patience.

2 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

Nobody called you a villain.

We've been very busy, and until today we were answering these emails in our off-time, because our on-the-clock time was spent pulling orders. We beg patience.

I'm trying to be patient! I promise. I know you are all working hard over there. I have no doubt you're going constantly. 

Sorry for getting cranky. I really didn't mean to gripe, but getting told to check my spam folders again kind of put me over the edge there. 

23 minutes ago, cycnet said:

I'm trying to be patient! I promise. I know you are all working hard over there. I have no doubt you're going constantly. 

Sorry for getting cranky. I really didn't mean to gripe, but getting told to check my spam folders again kind of put me over the edge there. 

I've gotten your order details from LadyStorm and I'm investigating.

As with the message above, I've got million things on my desk (and LS has over 1600 emails about this KS She's processing) but I promise she and i are looking into every report -- although in some cases we're waiting for the update to go out because there's a ton of good data in it

Finally got through checking all my miniatures off on my list, and trying out some fits. Nothing missing or incorrectly provided, as far as I can tell. All in all, very pleased with everything I've gotten, with one exception - the Behir. I love Behirs for reasons I can't explain, and I've got the Huge Behir mini from DDM's first Huge set, which I've used for ages. I was really happy that a Behir was in the Stoneskull expansion, and the render looked gorgeous. The problem with it is one of scale. Behirs are supposed to be huge beasts, able to constrict regular humans and generally imposing, Now that I've got it in my hands... well...

Spoiler

Behirs_zpsd9lnidpl.jpg

It's so much smaller. Not marginally so, but significantly smaller. While the original Behir is, honestly, a little too large to fit the base, but this is just so tiny in comparison. I'm not sure what to do at this point. One down-side, but otherwise, the minis in my possession are excellent and I can't wait to get to painting them...

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Finally got through checking all my miniatures off on my list, and trying out some fits. Nothing missing or incorrectly provided, as far as I can tell. All in all, very pleased with everything I've gotten, with one exception - the Behir. I love Behirs for reasons I can't explain, and I've got the Huge Behir mini from DDM's first Huge set, which I've used for ages. I was really happy that a Behir was in the Stoneskull expansion, and the render looked gorgeous. The problem with it is one of scale. Behirs are supposed to be huge beasts, able to constrict regular humans and generally imposing, Now that I've got it in my hands... well...

Hide contents

Behirs_zpsd9lnidpl.jpg

It's so much smaller. Not marginally so, but significantly smaller. While the original Behir is, honestly, a little too large to fit the base, but this is just so tiny in comparison. I'm not sure what to do at this point. One down-side, but otherwise, the minis in my possession are excellent and I can't wait to get to painting them...

Baby behir maybe?

I know the name but not very familiar with behirs. When were they introduced?

• Like 1