Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

On time is cool;on the other hand, I still have 1 or 2 minis left to paint...

• Like 6

On time is cool;on the other hand, I still have 1 or 2 minis left to paint...

Maybe so, but I don't have these minis.

• Like 4

I added some last night:

• Undead Bonesylvanians ($15) x1
  • Horror Bonesylvanians ($15) x1
  • Sledgehammer ($30) x1
  • Sophie ($1) x12 (to make 13 with the core set)

That brings me to one of most everything, 13 Sophies, and two Graveyard Expansions. See below for what I am missing.

Still to possibly add:

• 3 in bases
  • Red/Blue/Green/Purple Weapons
  • Clear Kyphrixis
  • DVDs (Thinking Jessica Rich or Marike to go with the Jen/Anne set I already have)
  • Blackstar Corsairs
  • A Second Ma'aldrakar
  • Space Mouslings
  • Like 4

<p>

13 Sophies

OK, I think I need to know what you're planning.

Without getting too specific since I may have players of my game around, I am planning to connect it to my Eberron campaign which uses a play on the number "Baker's Dozen" since Keith Baker is the creator. The number 13 comes into play often (typically with one of them missing; 13 moons with one gone, 13 dragonmarks with one wiped out, 13 nations with one being the Mournland, etc).

• Like 7

After seeing how big Kyphrixis is I might need to get the clear version. It's only money, right?

Yeeeess...doooo iiiittt....

As close to the end as possible without actually being late, that is.

• Like 3

I knew that I had to have to have Kyphrixis from the moment I saw it in the KS, if for no other reason than to try to mimic the color scheme of the copper dragon in the 5E Monster Manual.  It will be mine . . . oh, yes, it will be mine!

Mmmmmm, copper with verdigris.  Nice.

• Like 3

After seeing how big Kyphrixis is I might need to get the clear version. It's only money, right?

That's the spirit!

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DocPiske
      Overlord
      Become a villain in this retro-inspired board game. Draft terrain tiles, recruit monsters, build your map, and become the Overlord!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brotherwise/overlord-a-boss-monster-adventure?ref=user_menu

I'm a fan of Boss Monster, so I backed this too. Already funded and delivery projected for October of this year.
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dryadgaming/the-dryad-dice-chamber-and-dryad-essential-chamber

I backed his last project (dice towers), and found them well worth what ended up being a long wait to get them. It seemed only right to share, 'cause he makes REALLY PRETTY THINGS. Go look.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ulissesspiele/the-dark-eye-magic-of-aventuria

From the page: "Explore the deeper mysteries of The Dark Eye with Magic of Aventuria and enhance your gameplay with additional rules, professions and archetypes on 240 pages! Magic of Aventuria gives you access to new magical traditions, perks and spells and gives you the background of what magic is like in Aventuria. Magic of Aventuria allows you to take complete control over the mystical art by delving into some of its strangest and most powerful practices of every kind of magic – from word, to song, to dance. Expand your magical repertoire with new traditions, spells and enchantments! Nearly two dozen profession packages expand options for starting characters and new focus rules for spell workshops allow mages to develop new and exciting spell effects!"

We have been collecting The Dark Eye books for a while; and have been pleased with the previous books from these kickstarters; can recommend.
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tiltfive/holographic-tabletop-gaming

I have me a bit of a dubious, largely because I'm not certain these will, in fact, work for anybody. But. Still.. the concept is pretty damn cool.

"Tilt Five is a whole new way to play games, in Augmented Reality (AR), with freaking holograms!
      When you slip on the Tilt Five glasses and look at the game board, a vibrant 3D world opens up to you.  Suddenly chasms seem to drop infinitely into your table, and game characters and monsters spring up from the game board.  This is gaming unlike anything you've experienced before. 
      "When we started designing the Tilt Five system our focus wasn't on the technology for technology's sake.  We wanted to provide an amazing gaming experience that blends the things you love about video games and board games. And we wanted it to be just as fun when playing solo, together with your friends, or even when you're apart."  Jeri Ellsworth, Co-Founder & CEO "

Be interesting to see if this lives up to itself.
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)