Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

I've recalculated my investment thus far and am now at the $900 mark for this KS.  I suspect that I'll break a thousand bucks before all is said and done - especially with Tianot #4 beckoning . . .

The Egg

• Like 2

I've recalculated my investment thus far and am now at the $900 mark for this KS. I suspect that I'll break a thousand bucks before all is said and done - especially with Tianot #4 beckoning . . .

The Egg

Wait. Were we supposed to keep track of the total?! I missed the memo! :P

/probably could look it up, but probably better not to

• Like 3

With the deadline looming I FINALLY added tianot to my order.  For a little while there I was worried I might not get to.  My fiancee is helping me add the mythos expansion before the deadline as well so if I can manage to scrape together the money and get the mystic circle and Kyra & Lavawrath Ill have just about all the main wants I saw.  After that if I could grab some giants I wouldnt complain

• Like 3

I'm still hoping for an updated solar preview to see if I'll add more

Thought there was one after Bryan apologized for the wrong pic......

Debating Virirdus. I had that one in metal but it eventually went down down to the Melt table at RCon one year. There was something I didn't care for it, but there is something about it that I'd like re-acquire it.....maybe. :lol: 

Curious on how much the retail price will be for it. Gotta have something after B3 goes live to buy at the store, right?

Appears I'll be able to add a couple things along with Dagon & T'Rak later this week,can't decide what things I want thou...

Lady Frost Giant would be great (minus her husband, so she'll be a retail pick up), Ogre Command? ShubNiggurathhmmmm. Lotsa goodies to decide on.

• Like 1

Is it this the revision or the 1st one Bryan posted?  This is the revised version (thx Pingo for the link!!)

208166.jpg

• Like 9

just Picked up some of the DVDS and some extra Hobgoblins... significant only cuz while I have 1 of everything Hobgoblins are 1st that I doubled down on.... I realized I have none in my inventory. Not sure if I can pass another will save..... I can use more gianst :blink:

AJ

I am not looking at the pledge manager again. No way, no how.

• Like 10

Dang, I still have to lock in the Bonesylvanians for the wife.  And now add a video and lock in the rest of my giants.  Lucky I get paid at the end of the month.  My wallet is looking forward to June.

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DocPiske
      Overlord
      Become a villain in this retro-inspired board game. Draft terrain tiles, recruit monsters, build your map, and become the Overlord!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brotherwise/overlord-a-boss-monster-adventure?ref=user_menu

I'm a fan of Boss Monster, so I backed this too. Already funded and delivery projected for October of this year.
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dryadgaming/the-dryad-dice-chamber-and-dryad-essential-chamber

I backed his last project (dice towers), and found them well worth what ended up being a long wait to get them. It seemed only right to share, 'cause he makes REALLY PRETTY THINGS. Go look.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ulissesspiele/the-dark-eye-magic-of-aventuria

From the page: "Explore the deeper mysteries of The Dark Eye with Magic of Aventuria and enhance your gameplay with additional rules, professions and archetypes on 240 pages! Magic of Aventuria gives you access to new magical traditions, perks and spells and gives you the background of what magic is like in Aventuria. Magic of Aventuria allows you to take complete control over the mystical art by delving into some of its strangest and most powerful practices of every kind of magic – from word, to song, to dance. Expand your magical repertoire with new traditions, spells and enchantments! Nearly two dozen profession packages expand options for starting characters and new focus rules for spell workshops allow mages to develop new and exciting spell effects!"

We have been collecting The Dark Eye books for a while; and have been pleased with the previous books from these kickstarters; can recommend.
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tiltfive/holographic-tabletop-gaming

I have me a bit of a dubious, largely because I'm not certain these will, in fact, work for anybody. But. Still.. the concept is pretty damn cool.

"Tilt Five is a whole new way to play games, in Augmented Reality (AR), with freaking holograms!
      When you slip on the Tilt Five glasses and look at the game board, a vibrant 3D world opens up to you.  Suddenly chasms seem to drop infinitely into your table, and game characters and monsters spring up from the game board.  This is gaming unlike anything you've experienced before. 
      "When we started designing the Tilt Five system our focus wasn't on the technology for technology's sake.  We wanted to provide an amazing gaming experience that blends the things you love about video games and board games. And we wanted it to be just as fun when playing solo, together with your friends, or even when you're apart."  Jeri Ellsworth, Co-Founder & CEO "

Be interesting to see if this lives up to itself.
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
  • Who's Online   33 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)