Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

I've recalculated my investment thus far and am now at the $900 mark for this KS.  I suspect that I'll break a thousand bucks before all is said and done - especially with Tianot #4 beckoning . . .

The Egg

• Like 2

I've recalculated my investment thus far and am now at the $900 mark for this KS. I suspect that I'll break a thousand bucks before all is said and done - especially with Tianot #4 beckoning . . .

The Egg

Wait. Were we supposed to keep track of the total?! I missed the memo! :P

/probably could look it up, but probably better not to

• Like 3

With the deadline looming I FINALLY added tianot to my order.  For a little while there I was worried I might not get to.  My fiancee is helping me add the mythos expansion before the deadline as well so if I can manage to scrape together the money and get the mystic circle and Kyra & Lavawrath Ill have just about all the main wants I saw.  After that if I could grab some giants I wouldnt complain

• Like 3

I'm still hoping for an updated solar preview to see if I'll add more

Thought there was one after Bryan apologized for the wrong pic......

Debating Virirdus. I had that one in metal but it eventually went down down to the Melt table at RCon one year. There was something I didn't care for it, but there is something about it that I'd like re-acquire it.....maybe. :lol: 

Curious on how much the retail price will be for it. Gotta have something after B3 goes live to buy at the store, right?

Appears I'll be able to add a couple things along with Dagon & T'Rak later this week,can't decide what things I want thou...

Lady Frost Giant would be great (minus her husband, so she'll be a retail pick up), Ogre Command? ShubNiggurathhmmmm. Lotsa goodies to decide on.

• Like 1

Is it this the revision or the 1st one Bryan posted?  This is the revised version (thx Pingo for the link!!)

208166.jpg

• Like 9

just Picked up some of the DVDS and some extra Hobgoblins... significant only cuz while I have 1 of everything Hobgoblins are 1st that I doubled down on.... I realized I have none in my inventory. Not sure if I can pass another will save..... I can use more gianst :blink:

AJ

I am not looking at the pledge manager again. No way, no how.

• Like 10

Dang, I still have to lock in the Bonesylvanians for the wife.  And now add a video and lock in the rest of my giants.  Lucky I get paid at the end of the month.  My wallet is looking forward to June.

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      Midlam Miniatures has a cute new Kickstarter with kid and teen miniatures:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/junior-townsfolk-and-villagers?ref=checkout_rewards_page

Of course I backed, I have backed almost all  of Midlam's Kickstarters, I am definitely a fan of their style.
    • By SparrowMarie
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gameenvy/desk-wizard-miniature-painting-organizer?ref=discovery&term=desk wizards
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/atlantisminiatures/atlantis-miniatures-28mm-wood-elves?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
          Welcome to our latest Kickstarter release: Wood Elves
      A collection of wood elf miniatures that will continue to grow after the completion of this project. So let us know what else you want to see. We may even squeeze a few more miniatures into this campaign! 

Artist (Dan Jack): "This was quite an exciting project to work on.  I have always pictured wood elves to be more feral and slightly darker than modern interpretations. The horns for me, are a way of depicting an elder, in an otherwise young looking race. As the elves become more integrated with the forest, they start to develop horns, which are seen as a nod to their stature with in the force. You will see some of the leaders with horns. This in turn, is a foundation we will be building into the narrative of our game. The death of an elf works in both directions. As they come closer to death and old age, you shall see a more warped by the forest aesthetic. I am looking forward to pushing this further with characters in the expansion of this range, as well as more young'uns."
        Please note that the items that are shown in black are a guaranteed addition to box sets. They will be revealed as stretch goals to generate excitement!

Shipping Date:  APRIL 2020
      If you don't want the full box set, you can build your own custom order, by adding up the value of the items you want, and then pledge that amount in the 'build you own pledge' reward. You will get to pick and choose what you want in the pledge manager using your credit.

• By Cygnwulf
      Draco Studios, the folks that gave us Dragons of the Red moon, Legendary Dragons, and Dragonbond:Batttles of Valerna have launched another kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dracostudios/great-wyrms-of-drakha?ref=profile_saved_projects_live

This time it's different.  It's Plastic versions of 7 of their dragons from previous campaigns, accompanied by a PDF or Hardcover book with 7 high level adventures (of 4 sessions) to fight each of them using D&D 5e along with some epic combat rules. new items, etc.
      There's also a free sample adventure

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ttcombatundead/desert-of-the-dead-fantasy-wargaming-miniatures/description

and much more. You can also get character models and army units à la carte   (that's what I'm going to do). I backed his halflings and was extremely happy with what I received.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 68 Guests (See full list)