Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

Still waiting on it. Bryan said it's coming (iirc) when I asked about it.

I went ahead and ordered it sight unseen, because SUATMM, etc.

"SUATMM"?

There was never an official pic of the Shipwreck Revenant, but Jason Wiebe did post this on Facebook a while back:

12249745_10153244657177957_6696121763745

• Like 17

There was never an official pic of the Shipwreck Revenant, but Jason Wiebe did post this on Facebook a while back:

WOW!

• Like 2

^o hay. Pretty cool.

"SUATMM"?

Shut up and take my money.

• Like 5

^o hay. Pretty cool.

"SUATMM"?

Shut up and take my money.

Which makes more sense than "Sight unseen at the moment ... uhmmmm ..."

• Like 6

WOW!
Yeah, that'un pretty much leaped full force into my pledge manager. I can't justify two, but one was a gimme.
  • Like 6

I'm not big on the coral golem so I can hold off on the Shipwreck one for now. Retail thou, he will be mine!!

Looking at my remaining items, appears Dagon & T'Rak are about all I want right now. I may add in Shub or possibly the Savage Avatars. Still thou plenty for retail when they come out. Hoping it's like last year & we'll have early access at ReaperCon again for sales.

• Like 2

I suppose I should get around to finalizing my pledge, even though there are still a few day's left for procrastination.

• Like 1

I'm not big on the coral golem so I can hold off on the Shipwreck one for now. Retail thou, he will be mine!!

I had the same thought, but then figured it'd be about the same price either way, and this way I get the coral golem anyway!

• Like 4

I can't seem to find the preview of the Shipwreck Reverent.

Getting good pics of the Resin master was nearly impossible, and one part had broken and had to be rebuild in Green Stuff, so it looked funky.

We plan to showcase the Bones version, at our soonest opportunity.

Did anyone else notice that when the final damage is dealt payment is put in, the pop-up box thanks you for your pledge to Bones 2?

• Like 1

Finally locked in my pledge. Had to leave some items on the table from my must have list, but such is life and a poor Canadian to US exchange rate.

It'll still make for a very exciting parcel to open when it arrives.

• Like 6