Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

I still have items on the table. Mostly ones I was hesitant and undecided on or were in an expansion that was heavy on wanted things.

• Like 2

There were a few more things that I wanted to add... but I've obviously got my boxes pretty soon, because even adding a sophie jumps my shipping up $17.....

And life has claimed most of the funds for "other" stuff

• Like 3

I've one of everything I wanted plus a second core pledge. Been through a couple times, trying to convince myself I want seconds of other things, but it's not worked so far. Like, a second Lavarath? So I can make a woofin' Dragonlance diorama? Not yet. Not yet. Think I'm done.

• Like 2

Did anyone else notice that when the final damage is dealt payment is put in, the pop-up box thanks you for your pledge to Bones 2?

I haven't finished yet; so no.

I'm not done, but I really think I'm done.

Unless I win the lottery! 😜

• Like 2

Ok, this is getting hard. I'm torn between 'get 'em now, while they're cheap', and ' be reasonable, you've already got 20 figures to paint'.

• Like 10

I've got a DVD and a few things up and ready in case I pull the trigger for a little bit more. Currently okay with what I've already got coming

• Like 1

I'm so ready to be done with adding stuff and actually getting stuff! Is there any chance we'll get more info on timelines when the pledge manager locks down?

• Like 3

Ok, this is getting hard. I'm torn between 'get 'em now, while they're cheap', and ' be reasonable, you've already got 20 figures to paint'.

Better to have them now when they're cheap than want them later when they're less so.

• Like 2

Better to have them now when they're cheap than want them later when they're less so.

That's a true-true. You're going to buy them eventually anyway.
  • Like 2

Made one glaring mistake: Dropped twelve dollars on extra fencing. Kinda want another set. Realize now I just should've ordered another Graveyard Expansion instead.

• Like 4

Got another $124 in cart...not sure I really need it all.

Hot Lead Bundle

Red Weapon Pack (daughter wanted it so this is a given)

Graveyard Expansion

Dagon

Got a few days to think it over I guess.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DocPiske
      Overlord
      Become a villain in this retro-inspired board game. Draft terrain tiles, recruit monsters, build your map, and become the Overlord!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brotherwise/overlord-a-boss-monster-adventure?ref=user_menu

I'm a fan of Boss Monster, so I backed this too. Already funded and delivery projected for October of this year.
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dryadgaming/the-dryad-dice-chamber-and-dryad-essential-chamber

I backed his last project (dice towers), and found them well worth what ended up being a long wait to get them. It seemed only right to share, 'cause he makes REALLY PRETTY THINGS. Go look.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ulissesspiele/the-dark-eye-magic-of-aventuria

From the page: "Explore the deeper mysteries of The Dark Eye with Magic of Aventuria and enhance your gameplay with additional rules, professions and archetypes on 240 pages! Magic of Aventuria gives you access to new magical traditions, perks and spells and gives you the background of what magic is like in Aventuria. Magic of Aventuria allows you to take complete control over the mystical art by delving into some of its strangest and most powerful practices of every kind of magic – from word, to song, to dance. Expand your magical repertoire with new traditions, spells and enchantments! Nearly two dozen profession packages expand options for starting characters and new focus rules for spell workshops allow mages to develop new and exciting spell effects!"

We have been collecting The Dark Eye books for a while; and have been pleased with the previous books from these kickstarters; can recommend.
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tiltfive/holographic-tabletop-gaming

I have me a bit of a dubious, largely because I'm not certain these will, in fact, work for anybody. But. Still.. the concept is pretty damn cool.

"Tilt Five is a whole new way to play games, in Augmented Reality (AR), with freaking holograms!
      When you slip on the Tilt Five glasses and look at the game board, a vibrant 3D world opens up to you.  Suddenly chasms seem to drop infinitely into your table, and game characters and monsters spring up from the game board.  This is gaming unlike anything you've experienced before. 
      "When we started designing the Tilt Five system our focus wasn't on the technology for technology's sake.  We wanted to provide an amazing gaming experience that blends the things you love about video games and board games. And we wanted it to be just as fun when playing solo, together with your friends, or even when you're apart."  Jeri Ellsworth, Co-Founder & CEO "

Be interesting to see if this lives up to itself.
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)