ub3r_n3rd

Stonehaven Halfling Adventurers

Stonehaven is at it again with Halfing Adventureres!!

HALFLING ADVENTURERS!

Halflings are a hearty folk. Consuming seven or more meals each day keeps them in fine form for questing and merrymaking. Although they deeply love savory vittles and pleasant company, they are surprisingly agile and deadly when pressed.

The Halfling Adventurers Miniatures Project is about creating miniatures to represent a set of Halfling heroes and their various pets, companions, and foods. Choose from any of our amazing Adventuring Parties. The goal here is simple: get the miniatures sculpted, cast, and distributed to all of you! We have a variety of stretch goals planned that will enhance and diversify your Halfling Adventurers.

The Halflings will represent a relatively balanced adventuring party and/or a selection of Halfling heroes to lead any fantasy army.

The Halflings will be sculpted by sculptor Mike Evans on a 28 millimeter heroic scale and cast in lead-free white pewter metal; fitting well with almost all tabletop wargaming and RPG miniatures.

Included in the project will be printable character cards that can be used with our upcoming game: Stonehaven Peacekeeper's Oath (Currently in Beta Testing) Feel free to download and print the RULES and some starter CARDS and TERRAIN and try it out!

8b9af380be5fd7ca25c6fb6d31671680_origina

So that you can anticipate the level of quality and the style of the miniatures that you will receive, here are some of the dwarves that were made possible through our Dwarven Adventurers KS!

1d4cc2de93c6a5a8accd3271115d8342_origina

Dwarves were sculpted by Mike Evans. Dwarves were painted by James Wappel (who also made the scenic bases and took the photographs)

4c8b72aa5d290da614afd6275d80a60e_origina

We want to make as many halflings and halfling-related stuff as we can stand. We have stretch goals planned that will add either a Halfling miniature, a Halfling-related item (Second breakfast!), a companion, or a terrain .PDF to the Adventuring parties for every additional $2000 in funding that is pledged!

Some goals will add to existing backer levels, others will require backers to increase their pledges to access the fruits of meeting the goals. Mike wanted to give the minis away for free but the rest of us need to eat.

623e3cb5aa36cb9acfd364207f6df598_origina

When we hit $7,000, The Paladin will be added to the Midwinter's Guardians Adventuring Party. While somewhat less concerned with religiosity than other races, those halflings who do seek religion are keen to "encourage" the good works of those they encounter.

6318886c2875505217a2a44ab78dfa0a_origina

37b0679e5e0fe8a08e6bd48927fbd0f7_origina

When we hit $9,000, The Druid will be added to the Midwinter's Guardians Adventuring Party. Halflings have a deep connection to the land and to growing things and gardeners hold a place of prestige among them.

46ae1a91741ba4647d700fb46bfb1e0f_origina

a0047b7140ff229b7596759d77a17b4b_origina

When we hit $11,000, The Apprentice will be added to the Midwinter's Guardians Adventuring Party. The Apprentice is still kind of deciding which class to choose. Proper mentoring will hopefully allow him to find his destiny.

9702134514fe83f73b476ddd0fc8e7f4_origina

772dadc91d97070743a77c52c76c1141_origina

$25 - Midwinter's Guardians Adventuring Party Includes:

5f852deb5e2985bb6762126ff988cc85_origina

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 8

Finally. The number of not-rogue halfling figures is appallingly small. Even right after spending too much on Bones 3, I'm so in for this.
  • Like 2

Went ahead and pledged. Not sure how much I'll end up throwing at this one, but I'm sure it'll be something.

• Like 1

Roll the Dice (pledge level) :  one random mini from this KS. 

hahaha.

I should be in for at least 2, possibly an adventuring party...

but I need to wait until my CC billing cycle starts over.  

• Like 1

Dang it, between this and the upcoming "Song of Hammer and Forge" for Song of Blades and Heroes, I'm going to be Halflings out (also broke)

In for $125 ("everything" for half-orcs came to $130) to hopefully help move things along faster.  Stonehaven is one of the few where I feel good about just throwing money at them and seeing what happens.  (I've loved everything except for the elves)

• Like 6

/rocks gently back and forth

Too soon. So soon, my card hasnt recovered.

Just a little bit... every little bit helps... you know you want too....

This little fella needs a home with a brave halfling adventurer...

8e9fc4c7273462695311fe46dff7420b.jpg

• Like 5

I am in for $25. Stonehaven is one that I cannot resist and these are awesome. We have to get the druid, she was what caught my eye first.

• Like 2

Yea, the poses bother me. I'll keep this on my radar but I'm not convinced. Much better than the elves though, but some better poses would be nice.

• Like 3