ub3r_n3rd

Stonehaven Halfling Adventurers

The armored hoop skirt seems just as impractical as the chainmail bikini.

My favorite is still Casey Jones, I mean Linksman. :lol:

• Like 5

The armored hoop skirt seems just as impractical as the chainmail bikini.

My favorite is still Casey Jones, I mean Linksman. :lol:

while the armored skirt is a bit silly, I expect it would provide a bit more protection than the standard chainmail bikini.

• Like 4

Oh, why can't he pose them?  Such good sculpts that I do want, but I don't need 10 standing still halflings.

• Like 3

I also wish he'd post them more dynamically now.

So not really liking the witch with her broom. Really don't like the armored skirt. The group as a whole is just okay for me.

• Like 1

The lack of dynamism and the fact that I just got bones 3 is why I'm still only in it for the civilians and the treant.

• Like 3

I'd definitely cut off the head of the witch's broom, replace it with something from a weapons sprue.  I like the armored skirt though.  It actually kind of makes sense if you want to wear armor but are too Victorian to show your legs.  Currently on the fence about this third set.

• Like 1

The broom is fixable with a cut off the type, but that armor is just silly. Not silly in a good way for me either.

• Like 1

Agreed, I *really* wish he could sculpt them less static.  Such adorable characters and concepts, but soooo flat.  He's getting better, but still a ways to go.

As in the previous KS, I will probably pledge for just the critters and accessories and gripplis and such, if they allow it.

• Like 3

I'm still in for the first two adventuring bands as I like 95% of them, don't care for the commoners as I'd never paint them, the Treant is cool, but I also have a feeling that I'd not paint him up. I may do a few individual add-ons from that 4th band as it stands. We'll see how the rest of the kickstarter plays out though and what other bands and/or add-ons are presented.

• Like 1

as it stands, I may get the first one and a few singles later of the second and fourth.  the halfling villagers are nice, but not something likely to get used on the game table.

• Like 2

I'm in for two sets now (couldn't work out how to pledge for a set and a pair of singles) the second and fourth ones (armour-plated battle dresses forever!)

• Like 3

I'm not sure how this set really qualifies as the "bad" Halflings, other than Skelly.  Who definitely needs smoke effects rising from his eyes.

• Like 2