ub3r_n3rd

Stonehaven Halfling Adventurers

gah the dino & rider make it set +12 on my wish list
those are going to be added to must haves.

i dont think my gaming budget is going to stretch that far,
on the other hand I have only 9 must have figures in total.

Listing them here means I can pitch the sticky note

Midwinter:
Druid, Apprentice, wizard
(maybe)cleric, fighter, 2nd breakfast, rogue

Buttonwood:
Digger +mole
(m)mage, general, linksman

Inn Staff:
Innkeeper
(m) serving maid, pony, barkeep, produce

BK alliance:
Fighter

Ramsglen:
Inn Patron

Dustrunner
Dino +rider
(m)Barbarian + hammergirl (unmounted), extra raptor

Adding on the Mole, Dino+rider is only 11$. probably to a 5 or 10 pick.

Revised: (pick 5) 

Midwinter:  Druid, Apprentice, Wizard

Buttonwood: Digger 

Dark Lord

Add Ons

Mole,

Raptor&Rider 

Battle Ram  (GIFT)

Additional funds needed: (9$)

Grippli Knight on Pig 

Raptor  (to paint as chicken) 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 1

Welp, it looks like feral "Dark Sun" type halflings are showing up after all!

Extra mounts are $5 each. I'm inclined to throw in for some extra raptors ... I think it looks like there's also a minor extra postage charge for that?

• Like 4

Yeah, I'm looking at the Raptors myself, a few of those actually.

So I may just keep my $50+ pledge and add a few of them to the pick 10.

pick 10 excludes mounts. poop

You misunderstood me  ::P:

I'm talking as "add-ons" which will take my $35 pick ten up to $50+ if I add 3+ of them to my pledge. 

• Like 2

You misunderstood me  ::P:

I'm talking as "add-ons" which will take my $35 pick ten up to $50+ if I add 3+ of them to my pledge. 

Yep. Sorry.  I totally misunderstood you.

• Like 1

Barbarian is cool!  But, those glasses should probably be slits (like these https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit_snow_goggles) and not glass.

Nah, I don't agree with that. Goggles work better for their theme as DUST runners. They'd not want dust/dirt in their eyes as they are racing across the desert landscape. Think more along the lines of Mad Max.

I agree that glass googles would be better, I'm just saying they don't seem very barbaric.

Barbarian is cool!  But, those glasses should probably be slits (like these https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit_snow_goggles) and not glass.

Nah, I don't agree with that. Goggles work better for their theme as DUST runners. They'd not want dust/dirt in their eyes as they are racing across the desert landscape. Think more along the lines of Mad Max.

I agree that glass googles would be better, I'm just saying they don't seem very barbaric.

Well... I don't think that they are very barbaric either. I won't be adding them to my order, but I do like the raptors a lot. I'm very picky about my barbarians.

Can't you just paint them as though they had slits?

• Like 2

Might add on a raptor or two, for the novelty. I'm not very scientifically correct; I don't particularly care for feathers on my dinosaurs.