ub3r_n3rd

Stonehaven Halfling Adventurers

Only way I'll go up now is if they put something else out there in the final few days that blows me away.

Possible famous last words.

HAHAH! Very troo!  ^_^

• Like 1

Update #24 

Aug 11 2015

The Mounted Barbarian is Unleashed!

b39dc5ac55f297d175fa42a4bd817172_origina

The Barbarian Rider will be added to the Dust Runners Adventuring Party and the Completionist Reward. Frankly, I'm a little surprised that the animals will let him near them.

f012f6c006c9dfbc427375b0ef94563c_origina

Now we need to unlock some mounts other than the gentle pony!

Coming next at $50,000: The Raptor!
11bc59b1ea583a410ec2fc57312f6dbc_origina

When we hit $50,000, The Raptor Mount will be added to the Dust Runners Adventuring Party and the Completionist Reward. A terrifyingly creature with scientifically accurate feathers! These beasts are barely tamed and should be treated with respect. All mounts and riders will be interchangeable.

44b221b05b0ef033fb62934c743908da_origina
Taking the spot as the new highest stretch goal is the Berserker:
edcc78f6b962af285044437f2f889998_origina

When we hit $56,000, The Berserker will be added to the Dust Runners Adventuring Party and the Completionist Reward. Even an orc will flee from a berserker when the rage sets in.

fb946432be660b996893243a7b84a0aa_origina

She's the best two handed female shorty without heavy armor ive seen. :lol:

Yeah, I really like her. As I said, enough to bump a raptor off the list.

• Like 1

Can a brother get a friggin cannibal here?

I don't think they will. They do things that are a bit too "cute." I could be wrong tho, I hope I am, but really don't think they will go in that direction.

• Like 1

Yeah, based on their barbarians, a cannibal probably just would be a halfling in a suit, holding a fork.

• Like 6

Yeah, based on their barbarians, a cannibal probably just would be a halfling in a suit, holding a fork.

ROFL!!!

• Like 2

I see a broken off weapon head if that over sized hammer is sculpted.

I know some people love over sized weapons but I think I will have to mod it before it breaks itself off.

fb946432be660b996893243a7b84a0aa_origina

• Like 1

I see a broken off weapon head if that over sized hammer is sculpted.

I know some people love over sized weapons but I think I will have to mod it before it breaks itself off.

The weapon isn't oversized but rather the halfling is undersized.

• Like 7

Yeah, based on their barbarians, a cannibal probably just would be a halfling in a pig suit, holding bacon.

• Like 2

These are going to be small figures. Completionist would tempt me, as it is great value for the money, but I would NEVER get around to painting this many small figures, too hard. I don't have a magnifier.

Yes I still go by the conceit that all of my minis will get painted eventually. I should really give that up after pledging bones3.I got under 20 unpainted between bones 1 & 2 (and per forum rumors very close to death)

Currently pledged for Pick 5 + extra for raptor mount & rider & mole.(edit)

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 2