ub3r_n3rd

Stonehaven Halfling Adventurers

Nov 25 2015

November Monthly Update! Greens!

It turns out that monthly updates may have to be the way we do it this time around! 

I've been hard at work on the greens and they are looking pretty sweet. I'm excited to be sending little halflings, grippli, and hengeyokai off to the caster's later this week! 

Keep in mind as you look at the greens that these children and companion figures are not the normal halfling size. These figures are only at around 1/2 to 3/4 as tall as halflings and therefore appear to have a little less detail than the halflings themselves will have. (You can see the female hengeyokai standing next to the normal-halfling-sized weapons and food to get a sense of that scale difference!)

0ac2b0a3557b6fb78da7e5937469f442_origina
  • Like 10

That kid halfling looks like a troublemaker. I can make him into a tiny hockey player. Is he missing an arm or is it folded around his back, hiding something? Either way. [OK, looking back at the concept art, his arm is just behind him.]

And I suddenly love the idea of having amputated halfling feet lying around.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1

Yay! 

I was beginning to worry. 

I'm getting none of the figures shown, but progress is good 

bring on the mounts!

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 1

I've updated my pledge on this one for the third time. Whose idea was it to add post-KS pledging? This is killing my budget for gaming!

I've updated my pledge on this one for the third time. Whose idea was it to add post-KS pledging? This is killing my budget for gaming!

Completionist helps with my desire to do things like that. Out of sight, out of mind...

• Like 4

I didn't get the completionist. There some figures I wasn't interested in but there were a number I wanted multiples of. Building an army of halflings! Including heavy, medium, anf light cavalry!

• Like 1

I didn't get the completionist. There some figures I wasn't interested in but there were a number I wanted multiples of. Building an army of halflings! Including heavy, medium, anf light cavalry!

I never thought about that. There is a huge variety of sculpts and you could easily build a huge adorable army, and even have a supply train packing food and siege weapons!

• Like 1

Oh nice! It seems I missed another kickstarter that produced halfling soldiers!

Edit: crap! It looks like I didn't miss it!! The Westfalia Fantasy Battles website says the KS kicks off in December!!

Edit #2: It looks like December 16 is the date this one starts . . . We now return you to your regularly schedule Stonehaven Miniatures discussion . . . 

Edited by Maredudd
  • Like 1