ub3r_n3rd

Stonehaven Halfling Adventurers

Whoot! Looks like Stonehaven's big resin mini is a treant this time!

TREANT!

• Like 5

More like leftover broccoli.

Really, really cranky leftover broccoli.

• Like 6

This group isn't for me. I'm not big on the commoners personally, but I know a lot of you are so I'm happy that I'm not having to toss in more money at this time.

I need more different sized commoners , now my svirfneblin chef has another small folk in the kitchen

• Like 1

Pony from Stonehaven. Bones pony from Reaper.

It's the year of the pony!

Of course Stoneshaven is also giving us a halfling cart, while Reapers halfing punkin cart is...?

• Like 2

Of course Stoneshaven is also giving us a halfling cart, while Reapers halfing punkin cart is...?

It was eaten by Ma'aldrakar.

• Like 5

I like the group. I am building a nice collection of townsfolk thanks primarily to bones, but I definitely like having a few more.

The Shetland style shaggy pony looks great as well. Fun fact, I couldn't remember what a Shetland was called, so I searched for furry pony. I recommend not doing that unless you have some very specific fetishes, or you want to wash your eyes with bleach. Shaggy pony works much better as a search term.

The best part of this team is probably down at the bottom though. I can't wait to get a 'unpictured' of my very own. Seriously though, a pop up stables will be really nice.

• Like 2