Stonehaven Halfling Adventurers

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The armored hoop skirt seems just as impractical as the chainmail bikini.

My favorite is still Casey Jones, I mean Linksman. :lol:

while the armored skirt is a bit silly, I expect it would provide a bit more protection than the standard chainmail bikini.

• Like 4

I'd definitely cut off the head of the witch's broom, replace it with something from a weapons sprue.  I like the armored skirt though.  It actually kind of makes sense if you want to wear armor but are too Victorian to show your legs.  Currently on the fence about this third set.

• Like 1

Agreed, I *really* wish he could sculpt them less static.  Such adorable characters and concepts, but soooo flat.  He's getting better, but still a ways to go.

As in the previous KS, I will probably pledge for just the critters and accessories and gripplis and such, if they allow it.

• Like 3

I'm still in for the first two adventuring bands as I like 95% of them, don't care for the commoners as I'd never paint them, the Treant is cool, but I also have a feeling that I'd not paint him up. I may do a few individual add-ons from that 4th band as it stands. We'll see how the rest of the kickstarter plays out though and what other bands and/or add-ons are presented.

• Like 1