Stonehaven Halfling Adventurers

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any ruleset currently have such a thing as a halfling tiefling?

At this point I've modified my backer amount to the minimum of two burnville troops, four battle rams with rider, and singles of the Dark Lord and Tiefling.

I don't know what I'l do if the add a vardo!

Third edition and Pathfinder have a bunch of templates that could work, Half-Fiend being the main one. Or you could reskin a different template if you wanted a less extreme one, like fey-touched.

Fangaud's suggestion is probably the easiest though. Even in 5e, you could call your character a Tiefling and just use stats of a regular Halfling, the mini looks like it would provide plenty of roleplay opportunities without needing any mechanical changes.

• Like 2

Ended up adding enough for two more Halflings after I saw that Tiefling, just in case they unlocked some more awesome before the end, so now I need to pick one more to round out my final 12:-

Bard, Potion Maker, all the Black Watch Halflings minus the Skeleton, Dark Lord, Tiefling, ? (maybe Beserker?)

• Like 2

Nice.  They are allowing folks to back post-KS.  Apparently I missed the 48 hr reminder email while I was busy this weekend enjoying the beach and scoring some Sox tickets.  Don't have a ton of surplus cash right now anyways, so I wouldn't have been able to pledge for what I wanted.  Now at least I have some time.  Of course, they will have to compete with Reaper and Zombicide:BP over the coming months.

• Like 5

Nice.  They are allowing folks to back post-KS.  Apparently I missed the 48 hr reminder email while I was busy this weekend enjoying the beach and scoring some Sox tickets.  Don't have a ton of surplus cash right now anyways, so I wouldn't have been able to pledge for what I wanted.  Now at least I have some time.  Of course, they will have to compete with Reaper and Zombicide:BP over the coming months.

next you will tell me you support the bruins!   err dont remind me of the reaper pledge manager, I will have to do some serious sucking up after that comes out

• Like 1